How many members going to watch Supper Bowl 19?

Tim-1000 XT-R

Tim-1000 XT-R

Nov 2, 2018
Oakdale, MN
All I can say in regards to the Saints is.....

Karma.

:D:D:D:D

I agree you. "Hey Saints back at ya". They finally got theirs.

Images

Reactions: Vikes79 and Max718
alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
It is predicted to be around 55 here on Sunday and will be on the shooting range....

Reactions: Bpaul
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
No on the souper bowels.

If you can't race it, shoot it, sleep with it, or eat it, here in Eastern Tennessee you just don't need it.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I bet 0 Saint fans watch it. The no call between the Saints and Rams has got to the worst no call I've ever seen! Bet that ref's career is over! I think the Pat's would win either way, but would have liked to see the right teams in the Bowl?
Yes of course, mega super bowl parties all over town. Great super bowl food, better cocktails, and friends gathered. Always good times!!! :cool:

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Nah I even have 6 season tickets to cowboys and me and my whole family would go three or four times a year until they started with the bulls***. Haven’t gone since haven’t watched a game either.

Reactions: Bpaul and Plumber32
Badblubug

Badblubug

Oct 28, 2017
North woods
Ownership

1. 500
I may watch and than again maybe not.. I really don’t care after all their protest crap, I stopped watching and now I don’t miss it so, if I can find nothing better to do I’ll watch
What I really don’t understand is the Brady hate.. really, all the guy does is win and is probably the best QB to ever play the game, this being his 9th trip to the bowl, who will break that record? Probably no one! I tip my hat to Brady.. and I’ll say I’d rather see the Patriots win.. Go Brady!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I may watch and than again maybe not.. I really don’t care after all their protest crap, I stopped watching and now I don’t miss it so, if I can find nothing better to do I’ll watch
What I really don’t understand is the Brady hate.. really, all the guy does is win and is probably the best QB to ever play the game, this being his 9th trip to the bowl, who will break that record? Probably no one! I tip my hat to Brady.. and I’ll say I’d rather see the Patriots win.. Go Brady!
The way I look at it the Pat's are the only team in the Supper Bowl that got there honestly, I really hate the no call in the Saint's, Ram's game, but you know, if one bad call is going to lose the game for you ??????????? Really don't know what to think about it. I'm sick of the politics in everything now!

JsheII3

JsheII3

Long time listener.
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
@Smitty335 You should make a poll for this thread.

JsheII3

JsheII3

Long time listener.
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I bet 0 Saint fans watch it. .... The no call ... worst I've ever seen! ... would have liked to see the right teams in the Bowl?

Much respect! Thank you.

And as a Saints fan, you’re 100%... I’m not watching

Reactions: trigger
Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
I don't care for Brady because he has no personality as a result of attending the Bill Belichick School of Charm. He is a great player but none the less a pecker wart.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The way I look at it the Pat's are the only team in the Supper Bowl that got there honestly,
WTF!!!! What about deflatgate???? Just to mention one

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
The way I look at it the Pat's are the only team in the Supper Bowl that got there honestly, I really hate the no call in the Saint's, Ram's game, but you know, if one bad call is going to lose the game for you ??????????? Really don't know what to think about it. I'm sick of the politics in everything now!
@Smitty335 never use the word Patriots and honesty in the same sentence.

dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not defending the Patriots but some say-

if you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin' ;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!