How many members going to watch Supper Bowl 19?

Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We haven’t watched any NFL games since all the stupid nonsense started and haven’t watched a super bowl since 2015 when the patriots went and Jimmy G. Who I graduated college with was the back up quarterback for the patriots. Now we are only watching it because our Sunday school group is having a party and we are going for the food and fellowship lol

D

Deleted member 3748

I usually eat the supper bowls instead of watching them.

Koreaninspired beef bowl 09704

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
I will only watch the game hoping Brady gets introduced to the turf numerous times by the other team in which I don't care much for either. In fact LA doesn't care much for the Rams them either.

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
I'm not a sports fan but ...I'll be tuned in, :cool: to the game loaded up with beer, hot wings and nacho's until I see one ounce of disrespect toward our flag,country or national anthem. Then it will be game over.

D

Deleted member 3748

Did you guys forget that Sunday is Fast Eddie's circle track snowmobile races on the lake? :D

Reactions: Cuoutdoors
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm not a sports fan but ...I'll be tuned in, :cool: to the game loaded up with beer, hot wings and nacho's until I see one ounce of disrespect toward our flag,country or national anthem. Then it will be game over.
If/when that happens, it’s usually over before the coin toss.

Reactions: TimG
D

Deleted member 3748

Just found out the races are next weekend. I'm back in for football.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!