Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
When I’m at work running calls I need smaller concealment, less noticeable and to not hender my movements for my job so I have a Taurus 380 TCP with 1 magazine 6+1.
If I want a larger punch with concealment that’s not noticeable for other everyday out of work, I have a Taurus 709 slim 9+1 unless I feel like carrying my second clip. When I’m up at the cottage or deer camp, I open carry my heavyweight most favorite gun, that’s my Sig M2 seal issue 40. I have a slot for extra clip on the front of my holster. Those clips are 12+1 each.

J

JTW

When I’m at work running calls I need smaller concealment, less noticeable and to not hender my movements for my job so I have a Taurus 380 TCP with 1 magazine 6+1.
If I want a larger punch with concealment that’s not noticeable for other everyday out of work, I have a Taurus 709 slim 9+1 unless I feel like carrying my second clip. When I’m up at the cottage or deer camp, I open carry my heavyweight most favorite gun, that’s my Sig M2 seal issue 40. I have a slot for extra clip on the front of my holster. Those clips are 12+1 each.
Sweet Jesus... I think I just had a magazine stroke!!

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Depends on what I'm carrying;
Kimber Ultra CDP, 2 mags 7 each
Sig P229 .357, 2 mags 11 each
Sig P938, (9mm), 2 mags
S&W 360PD, 5 + 5 speed loader I carry .38 +p's. .357's are a waste with a 1 7/8" barrel..

and once in awhile, NAA .22 mag. 5+5

But there's always more in the truck... :)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!