Howdy from Georgia

PioDawg

PioDawg

Sep 19, 2020
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just purchased 2019 1000-5 LE and adding stuff. Wiring makes my head hurt not to mention I'm a perfectionist and want it all neat and clean. I have the duel battery isolater, powerbass sound bar, superwinch 6000 and Tribal whips. Is it necessary to add a stinger to run accessory fuse box? What might be a better way if not. Thanks in advance look forward to being an addition to the group.

DrShotgun

DrShotgun

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 20, 2020
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from southern Ohio! I do not believe it is necessary to run the solenoid, but it is a good safeguard for your system. It’s also necessary if you want to run a 3 way switch so you can run your accessories with your machine turned off. Hope this helps. Also if you struggle with a trailer check out mad ramps.

#NTC

BamaBoundSteve

BamaBoundSteve

Lifetime Member
Mar 13, 2015
S.E. Alabama
Just purchased 2019 1000-5 LE and adding stuff. Wiring makes my head hurt not to mention I'm a perfectionist and want it all neat and clean. I have the duel battery isolater, powerbass sound bar, superwinch 6000 and Tribal whips. Is it necessary to add a stinger to run accessory fuse box? What might be a better way if not. Thanks in advance look forward to being an addition to the group.
Welcome from SE Bama!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!