P1000 Hunter here... really wanted the camo but,

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Love it, thank you! No full sets available in either camo or silver for 20 or 21. I'll check color sets for other years.

Well, game wardens can spot blue that's for sure! :D Drop a pin on your OnX map to get back to your rig at dusk... We ventured WAY back in AZ zone 32 in 2019 looking for Coues and man did that help. That's some slow hiking in those loose rocks and cactus, jeeeze. Man it gets cold back there in October when the sun gets over the hill.

I'll need to race one that's not red and report back. I will say, this thing is pretty darn peppy... I can see a careless rider t-boning a tree easy.
Well if you follow the laws no need to ever worry about a game warden 🤔

ACfixer

ACfixer

Global Warming Enthusiast
Lifetime Member
Jan 22, 2021
N/E Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well if you follow the laws no need to ever worry about a game warden 🤔

See post #12, it was in reference to a buddy of mine that got to meet Mr. Warden. ;)

Me, I'm squeaky clean for the last 30 years... Dumb when I was young, but I had a speeding ticket in 1992 and I think that's the last time the law cost me any time or money. :D

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
See post #12, it was in reference to a buddy of mine that got to meet Mr. Warden. ;)

Me, I'm squeaky clean for the last 30 years... Dumb when I was young, but I had a speeding ticket in 1992 and I think that's the last time the law cost me any time or money. :D
I’m just giving you crap 😆 you did have the game warden hiding theme going though, lol.

ACfixer

ACfixer

Lifetime Member
Jan 22, 2021
N/E Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m just giving you crap 😆 you did have the game warden hiding theme going though, lol.

Well to be sure, I'm not looking to meet up with the guy. Freakin' rules out the wazoo.

And here, just because I keep getting reminded to post pics... :p I managed to squeeze it in the short side of my garage, two Harleys behind it. It will do for now, time to build my shop.

Honda 2

Kaseygirl

Kaseygirl

Dec 20, 2020
Hunter NY
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I’m looking to buy one myself how long did you have to wait ?

Reactions: Isaiah
D

Danno357

Jan 11, 2021
Fort Atkinson Wi
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hi all,
I got a huge roll of desert camo wrap online for cheap and put it on to cover my bright blue. It looks okay but not good enough for the golden rule of pics must go on a forum. If I had to do it all over again and just may, I’d do what this owner did on you tube
. I wouldn’t take it all apart though just tape it off and spray it. Coincidentally aside from this pretty awesome all black plasti dip job, he has a lot of great other videos on there especially for us 700 owners. Good luck with it AC fixer!

ACfixer

ACfixer

Lifetime Member
Jan 22, 2021
N/E Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man you guys have some great looking rigs. I've heard that about blue, but until we meet a deer that can talk I doubt we'll ever really know. ;) Checking out the video right now, thanks Danno.

Reactions: Mudwing and Isaiah
advertisement
G3Duck

G3Duck

Jan 29, 2019
Clarksville Va
Ownership

1. 700-4
I removed each of the body panels (hood and 2 front fenders) to do mine. Not sure if that's the best method. Removing the panels made it easy to wrap but the challenge there is holding the panel while you wrap it. I ended up clamping them to my work surface. Mossy Oak Graphics sells the material in 24" and 48" widths and any length you wish up to 140" (see link below). I think I got 10' and had plenty left over. Also order the 3M primer. It's actually an adhesive. In indentions and along the edges brush on the primer for a little extra adhesion. It helps to have 2 sets of hands but I did it by myself. You'll need a plastic "spreader" like the auto body shops use to apply bondo, and a heat gun. Lay the material on the body panels with as little wrinkling as possible and work the material over the panel with the spreader to remove all the air bubbles and force it into the indentions. Use the heat gun as you work to make the camo material more pliable.

After all is said and done, the wrap was a whole lot less expensive than the difference between the cost of a camo unit vs a standard color.

Mossy Oak Graphics:

Reactions: ACfixer and Mudwing
H

Honda_Dave

Apr 8, 2018
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It looks great. I'll be anxious to see how it holds up. I've been on the Mossy Oak Graphics website and they have quite a few different patterns.

G3Duck

G3Duck

Jan 29, 2019
Clarksville Va
Ownership

1. 700-4
As you can see, I garage my unit. The photos posted are after about 2 years after the install.

Reactions: ACfixer

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!