YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Has anyone heard from our members in Florida? Made it back home today and got the call from the executive director of Arkansas that myself and three others are going to Panama City tomorrow to help them out. Might be there two weeks or two months, won't know until tomorrow evening when we meet with Florida officials. Alabama and Georgia are on the list also unless they call and decline assistance. Other states may be added after the water goes down. Widespread power outages that may last weeks could be the reason we haven't heard from members in the states affected.

Reactions: mrjeff42 and BWAF
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The two I know of are ok one is north of PCB about 30 miles and has a lot of trees down, I think his house in Port St Joe may not be a house though looking at the damage to Tyndall and Mexico Beach....

The other is in Tallahassee and has no power but otherwise dodged a Cat 5 bullet it’s 1mph I’m upgrading the bastard. In the words on Maxwell Smart “Missed it by THAT much!”

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!