P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That is my question. Did Honda keep the overall width of the upper A-arm mounts the same.

Reactions: ChadD
D

Drose807

Sep 7, 2022
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Small update:

Finally got the front arms ordered and installed. I was able to sell my wheels and tires (talon takeoffs) and purchase 30” Tusk Megabites on 14” Tusk Beadlocks.

Randomly a guy from Canada asked if I would sell only the fronts which are for a 2022! After figuring out all the details and working with him, he’s paid and I will be shipping the fronts off to Canada! Even though I’ve been stressed about losing the money, I feel a bit lucky with all this. Everything seems to be working out!

I also listed my stock arms (front and tears) for only $100 and someone is already asking if I’d ship them so I’m getting a price for that. Trying to get what I can to recoup the loss.

I’m very pleased with the new look and will be installing my rear spacers once they come in this week.

B224c22c9ea9c0196e8735cfae806179
08d583360bb0838cd426e9b809b8fb1d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That is my question. Did Honda keep the overall width of the upper A-arm mounts the same.
I'm still trying to get clear dimensions for the upper and lower arms from @SuperATV . I'm also working with @RB3offroad on a 12mm upper bolt sleeve and bushings for superatv arms. Hopefully I can figure out one or the other before Drummond Island at the end of the month. I've got wheelin to do

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!