P1000 I’m lost need help

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Jul 18, 2022
Ellabell GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So my i4wd light is on I just got done replacing drive shaft and installed a new rb3 billet rack I have checked all connectors seem to be in my programmer doesn't find any error codes fuse is good when I try to shift into 4wd the display doesn't show it and tried 2 wheel lock display doesn't change anybody have any ideas what could be going on or how to fix this issue?

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Jul 18, 2022
Ellabell GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have you taken it for a ride? I'm no expert on i4wd but I've read on here that the wheels sensors need to reset. I'm sure someone will give you some ideas here
Once the parts where on I did ride it down the road and back noticed the light came on around a turn also found one of my axles in front had pulled out slightly causing diff fluid to leak wondering if maybe the sensor could not pick up the gear on the axle and that’s why it threw the light

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Once the parts where on I did ride it down the road and back noticed the light came on around a turn also found one of my axles in front had pulled out slightly causing diff fluid to leak wondering if maybe the sensor could not pick up the gear on the axle and that’s why it threw the light
Probably onto something

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
I am thinking here the pressing issue is why the axle popped out?

U have axles out to change steering rack?

Are left and right tie rods adjusted correctly?

etc….

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Jul 18, 2022
Ellabell GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am thinking here the pressing issue is why the axle popped out?

U have axles out to change steering rack?

Are left and right tie rods adjusted correctly?

etc….
Yea so I had to a bunch of repairs after a big ride had to rebuild axles and replace drive shaft and replace the rack but update after driving it again the light went off so It was the axle and it hasent popped back out again yet lol still won’t engage into 2 wheel lock or 4wd though thinking cables need to be adjusted because I went with bigger tires

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!