P1000 I’m that Neighbor

Glank

Glank

Jul 20, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah, I’m that neighborhood, but it had to be done. We finally have enough snow that I wasn’t too worried about the lawn. Besides, the kids had a blast, and so did I.

1C56ABAE 47D9 4BE8 AF25 7CFA8A8F2F39 B454E486 51D1 43F2 B9FB 16EDCD9898AA

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yeah, I’m that neighborhood, but it had to be done. We finally have enough snow that I wasn’t too worried about the lawn. Besides, the kids had a blast, and so did I.

View attachment 253534 View attachment 253535
Ain’t nothing wrong with that! Use that for profiling, the people that complain or tell you you’re doing something wrong probably weren’t going to be good friends anyways.
Awesome glad you all had fun, good times!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Glank
Thats pretty cool and alot of fun pulling a sled withthe rig!

Had to look up your zip you have for your location to see where your from, saline i see! I have some cousins that live in Saline. I grew up in A2 and still work in A2. I live in Srockbridge. My company services alot in saline.

For those of you in Reo Linda, Saline is in southern Michigan.

R

rickoshea

last winter i shovelled all the snow off my deck and piled it down the stairs,then drove up and down the yard a few times and onto the lake with my tracks.it made a wicked dual luge track.my middle son sent his 2 year old girl down it on a sled.his wife sh!t a brick.if it weren't for covid i'd be doing it again.it was alot of fun.

Glank

Glank

Jul 20, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Used to use a old Ford truck hood and pull it behind a Jeep.
When growing up, my dad bought an old car hood from a junk yard. We used to sled around on it all year round. It was really useful for moving heavy stuff like rocks and wood around the yard without damaging the grass.

Glank

Glank

Jul 20, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Glank
Thats pretty cool and alot of fun pulling a sled withthe rig!

Had to look up your zip you have for your location to see where your from, saline i see! I have some cousins that live in Saline. I grew up in A2 and still work in A2. I live in Srockbridge. My company services alot in saline.

For those of you in Reo Linda, Saline is in southern Michigan.
I haven't been to Stockbridge specifically, but I like the area around there. Lots of Lakes and State Land.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I haven't been to Stockbridge specifically, but I like the area around there. Lots of Lakes and State Land.
Yes it’s very nice out that way lots of state land and lakes. I don’t live in town I live in the Township in the country about 4 miles out of town.It’s a nice area

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!