drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well it's balls in the beard or the thong again. Must have been my former beer drinking days cause I wouldn't get caught dead with one of those yellow fizzy beers like in the picture. Well and I don't put my finger on the trigger either.
Ugly Santa

Reactions: JTW and kenmo
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Well it's balls in the beard or the thong again. Must have been my former beer drinking days cause I wouldn't get caught dead with one of those yellow fizzy beers like in the picture. Well and I don't put my finger on the trigger either.
View attachment 27639
OMG!

QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
View attachment 27639
A few more pizzas and no need for underoos, it all be covered.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's so bad.... And yeah, finger in the trigger, if be nervous being the camera man.

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!