P1000 Replaced my stolen 2019 with a 2022

JimmyC19

JimmyC19

Nov 7, 2019
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hope I can keep this one!
Time to start spending money on stuff she needs.
I am not to fond of the new panel, I keep reaching with my left hand for the headlights and then accidentally changing the drive mode with the new headlight switch location. I just hope they fired the guy who redesigned the panel.
I am sure happy to have it. Availability is like everything else. HARD TO FIND.
2022buggy

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had to go back and read your "Stolen" post. Hope you had insurance to cover the one that you lost. Frankly, I don't have that on mine, though mine "lives" in a gated community, and with several layers of electronic security (I own an alarm company) and Sadie the border collie doesn't miss much.

Did you install any kind of driveway alert and/or security on your garage?

JimmyC19

JimmyC19

Nov 7, 2019
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Driveway alert, cameras, locks, alarms, gates and several other layers of active devices.
Cost 21k for a deluxe in 19 and 25k to replace with a base model in 22. Insurance is such a rip off after 3 years I don't know if it would have helped much. I may look into it.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
It looks good but wheels and tires, perhaps a color panel change will make it an LE like the one you lost.

Insurance premiums are just money thrown into the wind . . . until the item you insured is damaged, stolen, burned, or ????

As Texas slowly becomes an extension of Mexico and Central America and crime rises the risk of loss increases.

I'm a life-long Texan but I moved to WV four years ago to avoid becoming a persecuted minority (old white man) in my own state and country.

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Driveway alert, cameras, locks, alarms, gates and several other layers of active devices.
Cost 21k for a deluxe in 19 and 25k to replace with a base model in 22. Insurance is such a rip off after 3 years I don't know if it would have helped much. I may look into it.
That's when I bought my safe. After they stoled my guns.

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yea, every states different on insurance. But insurance is as only as good as your agent. A few years back I had a bad accident with my tractor and front end loader. Screwed the load completely. This was a John deere with a 640 loader that I bought new in 2004. The tractor was in A-1 conditon and they couldn't find a use one that wasn't wore out so the they put a new one it. The cost was over $12,000 for the loader, bucket, hay fork and install. I don't know about Texas companies but I was sure glad I had insurance.

Last edited:
Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yea, your home owners should have something for garage kept items. I wouldn't let them off the hook, everyone in the country sends them a ckeck every year. That's what their there for. Even if they only like when it goes the other way.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
“Replacement cost” … those are the key words to use with your insurance agent or broker when shopping for insurance policies.

Not an insurance guy…I personally hate them but they are a necessary evil unfortunately.

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yea, replacement cost. I didn't have one time when I bought a farm on a bid. Called the insurance company and told them to put $50,000 on the old house. Two weeks later the renters that were it when I bought it burnt the kitchen down. I got $5200 total and they dropped me. I had had business insurance with them for about 10 years.

JimmyC19

JimmyC19

Nov 7, 2019
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Fortress LoPro hardtop and fold out windshield dealer installed.
I love it... I can stand on it with bags of deer corn and service my feeders.
It fits well with the Honda soft upper doors and mid panel to keep the cab dry.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!