P1000 2022 1000-5 Forest Inbound

Jas sxs

Jas sxs

Oct 15, 2021
rankin county ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks great Bandman! How do you like your windshield? I can't tell if that's the Honda flip-out, SATV or something else.

I'm in the process of adding:

1) Ranch Armor steel roof w/ wrap around lighting, soundbar and overhead control box
2) SATV Flip-out windshield
3) Hi-Lifter 2.5" lift
4) 28x10-14 System3 XT400s
5) A-Arm Brush Guards
6) Seizmic Bed Extender
7) Bed liner
8) Dual Battery Isolator Kit
9) Key-on power harness
10) Seatbelt bypass harness
11) USB charger rocker switch

This is going to be a flooded field duck hunting machine, think all what's everyone's favorite gun rack? I'd like something that we can slide our shotguns through while still in their cases, maybe some type of J hook system that drops off the rear of the roof?
I have the ranch armor steel roof with the laser cut rack on top ( as you can see in my pic ) ( the roof is very well made i love mine ) but the customer service IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERD I call for a simple copy of the invoice , the only paper work I have is a packing slip with zero info that was on it from the shipper )for my insurance when you pay $1500 for something you want it covered he / owner answered and told me he was busy to call him back -that after noon no problem so I did said to call back the next day I did no answer the falling week I called again he answered and told me he didn't have time and he hung up on me so the next day sent him a email with no response and the falling week after that another e mail with no response !! so the top is very nice just don't expect ANYTHING after he gets your payment

L

LSUPioneer7032

Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2022
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You have a great list of items that you are planning to add to your great new ride! Hopefully you have not yet purchased the Seizmik bed extender. My family gave me one for my new ride (2022 Deluxe P1K), and when I tried to install the extender I found that the tailgate would not close without a severe interference with the Seizmik brackets on the sides of the frame for the tailgate. I contacted Seizmik to ask if I had missed something during the installation, and was told that due to the changes Honda made on the ’22 model, the extender would not fit. They also were in the process of moving warehouses, and could not get a ‘22 Pioneer to fab an extender that would fit. They also had no immediate plans to fab anything anytime soon. The rep I spoke with suggested I sell the extender my family gave me and look for a different supplier.
If you have any different information, please let me know.
DUDE! I have the Seizmic in my cart ready to purchase, thank god I came here first! Guess I'll hold off until later in the year...Thanks for the heads up!

L

LSUPioneer7032

Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2022
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the ranch armor steel roof with the laser cut rack on top ( as you can see in my pic ) ( the roof is very well made i love mine ) but the customer service IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERD I call for a simple copy of the invoice , the only paper work I have is a packing slip with zero info that was on it from the shipper )for my insurance when you pay $1500 for something you want it covered he / owner answered and told me he was busy to call him back -that after noon no problem so I did said to call back the next day I did no answer the falling week I called again he answered and told me he didn't have time and he hung up on me so the next day sent him a email with no response and the falling week after that another e mail with no response !! so the top is very nice just don't expect ANYTHING after he gets your payment
That is incredibly disheartening to hear, as the salesman I've been dealing with has been very responsive to all my inquiries. My only disappointment thus far was their inability to laser cut the great state of Louisiana into the roof rack instead of Tejas. Needless to say, I'm going without the laser engraved option.

My invoices have come via email as I've fine tuned my order, have you checked there? Probably a dead-end, just a thought.

These bad boys were delivered this weekend, will be first add I make once the bike is home.

2D965D1D FE38 4F41 AE4F 89AB2631E985

Bandman

Bandman

Jul 17, 2021
Hayden Lake, ID
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You have a great list of items that you are planning to add to your great new ride! Hopefully you have not yet purchased the Seizmik bed extender. My family gave me one for my new ride (2022 Deluxe P1K), and when I tried to install the extender I found that the tailgate would not close without a severe interference with the Seizmik brackets on the sides of the frame for the tailgate. I contacted Seizmik to ask if I had missed something during the installation, and was told that due to the changes Honda made on the ’22 model, the extender would not fit. They also were in the process of moving warehouses, and could not get a ‘22 Pioneer to fab an extender that would fit. They also had no immediate plans to fab anything anytime soon. The rep I spoke with suggested I sell the extender my family gave me and look for a different supplier.
If you have any different information, please let me know.
Thank you for posting this! I had one in my cart to buy so I email Seizmik asking if it would fit on a 2022 and they replied this morning stating:

“We do not confirm that will fit your year and model. Sorry.”

To bad as there really isn’t anything on the market that will do What it does…

4x4

May 4, 2022
Utah
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Glad that I could prevent someone else from going through the same frustration I had with a Seizmik bed extender. If anyone finds an extender that functions similar to a Seizmik and will fit a ’22 model, please let me know.
Thanks for the brotherhood shown on this forum!

L

LSUPioneer7032

Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2022
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you for posting this! I had one in my cart to buy so I email Seizmik asking if it would fit on a 2022 and they replied this morning stating:

“We do not confirm that will fit your year and model. Sorry.”

To bad as there really isn’t anything on the market that will do What it does…
"We do not confirm that will fit your year and model. Sorry.”

What a chickens*** response. "I can neither confirm nor deny whether the equipment I am marketing for your unit will actually fit or function as I am advertising."

Shame, looks to be a really handy add-on.

Reactions: Farmer
Bandman

Bandman

Jul 17, 2021
Hayden Lake, ID
Ownership

1. 1000-5
"We do not confirm that will fit your year and model. Sorry.”

What a chickens*** response. "I can neither confirm nor deny whether the equipment I am marketing for your unit will actually fit or function as I am advertising."

Shame, looks to be a really handy add-on.
I did think the wording was interesting but i emailed them on Saturday night and I received a response Monday morning. I’d call that good customer support. I hope they are able to update their product.so I can buy it.

L

LSUPioneer7032

Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2022
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Possession, taken. Swapped the tires out today and in my haste to finish before the LSU game started I put the rear tires on with the tread facing the wrong way 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️. Oh well, will fix later. Drives like a dream!

1D54FE55 353F 41F3 95AB 2D5ED5D9602A D8A2894E F595 4D7B 9ECF 4BD64AE89486 69BFE078 56D9 47B8 BD36 82157BB281CF

W

willieronk

Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
MT
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice rig. Enjoy!

Bow4life

Bow4life

Supporting Member
Mar 5, 2021
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Heres another option on a bed extender. I havent checked on here yet to see if anyone has experience with it but it looks to be well made. Can be used with the tailgate up or down and you can get a spare tire and rotopax mounts. And it can be taken off just by removing the pins. This is the one I'm going to put on my 1k5 so I can carry a spare. Hopefully the link works.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!