P1000 2022 1000-5 Forest Inbound

L

LSUPioneer7032

Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2022
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Greetings all. New here, been following since I began shopping for a 1000-5 a few months ago. She was delivered yesterday, will post more when I take possession. Still some waiting on some goodies for them to install…

3CCD39D7 BD79 4B33 8AD5 944B1CF124E4

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congratulations! Do be careful with that thing as you don't wanna chance losing it in heavily wooded areas. Remember the old saying about not being able to see the Forest for the trees.

Groan! Even I think that was bad!

L

LSUPioneer7032

Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2022
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congratulations from north Idaho! I just picked mine up on wednesday!

View attachment 352452
Looks great Bandman! How do you like your windshield? I can't tell if that's the Honda flip-out, SATV or something else.

I'm in the process of adding:

1) Ranch Armor steel roof w/ wrap around lighting, soundbar and overhead control box
2) SATV Flip-out windshield
3) Hi-Lifter 2.5" lift
4) 28x10-14 System3 XT400s
5) A-Arm Brush Guards
6) Seizmic Bed Extender
7) Bed liner
8) Dual Battery Isolator Kit
9) Key-on power harness
10) Seatbelt bypass harness
11) USB charger rocker switch

This is going to be a flooded field duck hunting machine, think all what's everyone's favorite gun rack? I'd like something that we can slide our shotguns through while still in their cases, maybe some type of J hook system that drops off the rear of the roof?

Bandman

Bandman

Jul 17, 2021
Hayden Lake, ID
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It is a SATV Flip-out windshield and I like it a lot! I do intend to add the following:

1) SATV tinted roof/OEM Honda plastic roof
2) Seizmic Bed Extender
3) Bed liner
4) Dual Battery Isolator Kit
5) Small light bar/back-up LED cubes
6) Sound tube (probably Boss or the like.

No tire/suspension modes as it has to fit in my toy-hauler when I ‘snow-bird’ doen south.

Enjjoy!

Looks great Bandman! How do you like your windshield? I can't tell if that's the Honda flip-out, SATV or something else.

1) Ranch Armor steel roof w/ wrap around lighting, soundbar and overhead control box
3) Hi-Lifter 2.5" lift
5) A-Arm Brush Guards
6) Seizmic Bed Extender
7) Bed liner
9) Key-on power harness

This is going to be a flooded field duck hunting machine, think all what's everyone's favorite gun rack? I'd like something that we can slide our shotguns through while still in their cases, maybe some type of J hook system that drops off the rear of the roof?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Greetings all. New here, been following since I began shopping for a 1000-5 a few months ago. She was delivered yesterday, will post more when I take possession. Still some waiting on some goodies for them to install…

View attachment 352092
Welcome from NW Arkansas! Nice buggy!

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2

View attachment 352092
congrats on the new buggy and welcome from Ohio

Reactions: Smitty335

4x4

May 4, 2022
Utah
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

3) Hi-Lifter 2.5" lift
5) A-Arm Brush Guards
6) Seizmic Bed Extender
7) Bed liner
9) Key-on power harness

This is going to be a flooded field duck hunting machine, think all what's everyone's favorite gun rack? I'd like something that we can eslide our shotguns through while still in their cases, maybe some type of J hook system that drops off the rear of the roof?
You have a great list of items that you are planning to add to your great new ride! Hopefully you have not yet purchased the Seizmik bed extender. My family gave me one for my new ride (2022 Deluxe P1K), and when I tried to install the extender I found that the tailgate would not close without a severe interference with the Seizmik brackets on the sides of the frame for the tailgate. I contacted Seizmik to ask if I had missed something during the installation, and was told that due to the changes Honda made on the ’22 model, the extender would not fit. They also were in the process of moving warehouses, and could not get a ‘22 Pioneer to fab an extender that would fit. They also had no immediate plans to fab anything anytime soon. The rep I spoke with suggested I sell the extender my family gave me and look for a different supplier.
If you have any different information, please let me know.

• Sad
Reactions: Bandman

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!