I-4wd

B

Big nash

Sep 25, 2022
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
2020 Honda pioneer 1000-5 green Le has no indacator lights on and will just flicker she dues done adjusted everything time and time again . Needs help

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
2020 Honda pioneer 1000-5 green Le has no indacator lights on and will just flicker she dues done adjusted everything time and time again . Needs help
What? Im sorry…I dont speak Japanese 🤣

First thing we need is pics bud. As in…..
Pics Or It Didn't Happen!

Them we need a full translation of what you just said please.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well welcome to the club! You'll receive criticism for your typing, seem's as though we have a bunch of English Merms here! HA! Help will be on the way.

B

Big nash

Sep 25, 2022
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok sorry for the text talk. So I got this 2020 deluxe Le I want thinking when I bought it from a individual. But the indicator light for the shift mode won’t light up I’ve played with the adjustment cables and got some light to come one for a min . Last night it came on the i4 worked for a second then I tryed going to turf mode and they went out again. I’m stumped I’ll put up a video here in a bit . And yes I’m redneck as hell and can not spell.. welcome to the back woods of Missouri

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ok sorry for the text talk. So I got this 2020 deluxe Le I want thinking when I bought it from a individual. But the indicator light for the shift mode won’t light up I’ve played with the adjustment cables and got some light to come one for a min . Last night it came on the i4 worked for a second then I tryed going to turf mode and they went out again. I’m stumped I’ll put up a video here in a bit . And yes I’m redneck as hell and can not spell.. welcome to the back woods of Missouri
Video has to be posted to YouTube and then share the link to the video here.

Reactions: Smitty335 and CID
Dirtstiffs-1000

Dirtstiffs-1000

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 3, 2018
Republican from the wet side of Oregonifornia
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I'm not mistaken

You should not have any I4wd lights on in turf mode or any time for that matter, unless you have a problem.

You will have Turf, 2wd lock and I4wd indicator but no lights.
If your talking about the indicator, your cables are still not adjusted correctly.

Search shift cable adjustment. There are some good videos on the web too.
Shift cable adjustment video

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!