russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
He didn't get back with me were planning on hitting Orlando for the day.

It’s rained most of the day. Still raining. I might load up and go anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Biteme
A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
The stereo came in I have one more photo of the buggy. Its a 951cc v-twin its no slouch I haven't pushed it above 3/4 throttle I hit 70 before I knew it. The weird thing to get used to is the engine winds up then tbe acceleration catches up.

20200829 124656

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been in this business for 12 years, you couldn't give my an AC.
Funny because thats all I've heard. I bought a 2011 cat 450 atv. Met a bunch online and probably rode a 1000 miles over the years. Even the dreaded 09 Thundercats. We never had a problem. Not 1 lol. Internet kinda ruined my rides because I was thinking any sec now someone in the group is going to have a catastrophic failure lol. A newer cat 1000 wouldn't worry me. Heck we never had a belt failure either... and the guys beat the heck out of them.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Funny because thats all I've heard. I bought a 2011 cat 450 atv. Met a bunch online and probably rode a 1000 miles over the years. Even the dreaded 09 Thundercats. We never had a problem. Not 1 lol. Internet kinda ruined my rides because I was thinking any sec now someone in the group is going to have a catastrophic failure lol. A newer cat 1000 wouldn't worry me. Heck we never had a belt failure either... and the guys beat the heck out of them.

I get it people have their brands they favor but this left over 2016 hasn't let me down. I bought my Pioneer in 2016 around October/November I had it home 5 hours it left me stranded. I went to go on a evening ride with my wife it just died and took better part of 20 minutes to start then limped it home. The cat hasn't done that once. When a current model year leaves an owner stranded after owning it 5 hours dont trash another brand they all have their issues. It was the sparkplugs I had to pay for they weren't covered by any warranty or Honda saving face with a new customer the Pioneer had 15 miles on it. And it had a full tank of gas I filled it up on the way home with non-ethanol fuel. I live 20 miles from the gulf of Mexico I can find boat gas everywhere.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Well this will be my next weekend project I had to buy a wiring harness from Rigid. I had to get one with two rocker switches they have lights and turn signals built in.

20201119 174843

Reactions: Biteme and JenElio
Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Thank you, were planning a ride in January at Fort McCoy i told Jannine to reach out to Casey to see what you have planned.
We go through Ft. McCoy pretty regular pulling the pontoon down to Salt Springs. There is signs all over saying the trails are closed. It could be certain trails, it could be all the trails, I dont know. You might wanna make some calls before you load up and go.

toddvdh

toddvdh

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2020
Green Bay, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I bought a leftover 2012 brute force 750 at the end of 2015 because the dealer had a crazy low price on it. That machine has been phenomenal.

It has 27” mud tires on it and the only thing I have ever done is change 3 axles because they broke. Which the dealer told me was going to happen when I bought it because it is a known problem on brute forces with big tires and factory axles.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
We go through Ft. McCoy pretty regular pulling the pontoon down to Salt Springs. There is signs all over saying the trails are closed. It could be certain trails, it could be all the trails, I dont know. You might wanna make some calls before you load up and go.

That could definitely change things. Thank you for the heads up.

I'm only an hour away im going to take a ride over and see whats going on and stop in at the koa. I also need to talk to my nephew he goes there with his dirt bike and ask if he knows what trails are closed he uses the trailhead at Rodman dam.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!