MKULTRA

Account Closed
Account Self Deleted
Supporting Member
Feb 17, 2019
IA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ok help me guys. So I have some take off parts from my P700 & am looking for the "for sale" part of the forum, but cant seem to locate it. I'm sure it's practically right in front of me. Or is there a "classifieds" thread? Directions please? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Mudwing and TripleB
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ok help me guys. So I have some take off parts from my P700 & am looking for the "for sale" part of the forum, but cant seem to locate it. I'm sure it's practically right in front of me. Or is there a "classifieds" thread? Directions please? Thanks in advance.
Turn your phone sideways and click on forums. Scroll down and u will see it. It opens up a whole new world by turning the phone. Just learned it last week. Lol

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
M

MKULTRA

Account Closed
Account Self Deleted
Supporting Member
Feb 17, 2019
IA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thought about seeing if anybody was interested in the half doors, nets & hardware off my 700. I’ll never use em & besides that i modded the way the hard doors mount & latch shut so the half doors won’t work on it anymore.

Reactions: Russ989
Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thought about seeing if anybody was interested in the half doors, nets & hardware off my 700. I’ll never use em & besides that i modded the way the hard doors mount & latch shut so the half doors won’t work on it anymore.
Did you make your hard doors? Do you have a pic by chance?

Reactions: Bad_bowtie
M

MKULTRA

Account Closed
Account Self Deleted
Supporting Member
Feb 17, 2019
IA
Ownership

1. 700-2
No sir. They’re the Honda hard doors w/ the cab system. I eliminated the safety bar by the seat & fabricated a striker plate so the hard doors close like an automotive door. Had to mod the factory door latches to make it work but it is much better than factory. After all that the half doors will never work on it again. I’ll post ya some pics tomorrow so it makes more sense.

M

MKULTRA

Account Closed
Account Self Deleted
Supporting Member
Feb 17, 2019
IA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Here ya go brotha Russ...

Permanently removed the safety bar by the seat and welded the bracket and striker to the side pillar. The striker is still adjustable to allow for adjustment. Also had to swap door handles from side to side as the Honda hard door handle thumb button is on the front side of the handle, which is backwards, so now when you grab the handle the button is where your thumb naturally falls. Also re-worked the door hinges as the hard doors are not easily removed and are designed to be permanent. I made them so they are quick lift off so i can just put them on & off easily. I guess I could still put the factory half doors on if I really wanted to as all the original hardware will still work, but they’ve never been on it since I bought it from the dealer and they just gave me the doors, nets and all the hardware in a sack. Hope this makes sense.

0E97D954 D7AE 400C 8A12 77D663F65780
5D1DDEEE F5EB 40B0 9F02 0B04673843EB 850A6003 430B 4646 9ADC F8F2824BD774
6DA76D1D 181F 4F90 BE19 AB2A76E49172

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here ya go brotha Russ...

Permanently removed the safety bar by the seat and welded the bracket and striker to the side pillar. The striker is still adjustable to allow for adjustment. Also had to swap door handles from side to side as the Honda hard door handle thumb button is on the front side of the handle, which is backwards, so now when you grab the handle the button is where your thumb naturally falls. Also re-worked the door hinges as the hard doors are not easily removed and are designed to be permanent. I made them so they are quick lift off so i can just put them on & off easily. I guess I could still put the factory half doors on if I really wanted to as all the original hardware will still work, but they’ve never been on it since I bought it from the dealer and they just gave me the doors, nets and all the hardware in a sack. Hope this makes sense.

View attachment 160772
View attachment 160773 View attachment 160775
View attachment 160774
I’ve thought about those for during the winter months, do they seal up decent? Thanks

M

MKULTRA

Account Closed
Account Self Deleted
Supporting Member
Feb 17, 2019
IA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yeah pretty good. Not as good as the other brands factory doors like the Polaris xp1000 & new Gator vux835s though. I’ve done some mods in the sealing dept on em also & it helped a bunch. Not sure they’re worth what Honda charges for them though. I bought it with the Honda hard cab on it already, otherwise I’d never be able to afford them. They are nice when it’s cold though!

Reactions: Russ989

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!