Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If someone has told me more than a year ago that I would make friends with people on the internet...then travel hundreds of miles to ride with them...youre friggin crazy. But I have! And it's been a blast. Can't wait till we ride agin.
Wife and I actually met through Yahoo personals roughly 15 years ago. So I was kinda already a fan. I'm a member of several types of forums (air-cooled VW, dragbike, turbo cars) but have never met so many good people before. In this day and age this place is certainly an anamoly. Have made several lifelong friends since joining.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I need it! Lots of touchy people on fb lmao. I posted where I towed that 2mo old Ranger back to truck and you'd think I'd insulted their grandmother lol. I loved it!!
I got no issues lighting a mf up who's acting like a snowflake. Lol! Half the reason I won't own a popo is the stigma from the people that own them!

advertisement
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I need it! Lots of touchy people on fb lmao. I posted where I towed that 2mo old Ranger back to truck and you'd think I'd insulted their grandmother lol. I loved it!!

You really shouldn't have dragged Grandma behind that Ranger and then posted that picture.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I regret joining. I've met a bunch of goobers that are bad influences like @snuffnwhisky @Delton @drfubar especially @JTW.

Damn the list keep going....@tigermark @tramguage @CumminsPusher @Eltobgi

Oh damn! That goon @plumber and @Kilo427 @glockmiester.

This is the biggest bunch of misfits ever. Should I keep going? @PioneerPete @ohanacreek and that damn @JACKAL then there's that crazy @Windrock1000

Really guys, thank you. It's been fun and will continue to be.

Thanks, I think.... o_O LMAO

J

JTW

I regret joining. I've met a bunch of goobers that are bad influences like @snuffnwhisky @Delton @drfubar especially @JTW.

Damn the list keep going....@tigermark @tramguage @CumminsPusher @Eltobgi

Oh damn! That goon @plumber and @Kilo427 @glockmiester.

This is the biggest bunch of misfits ever. Should I keep going? @PioneerPete @ohanacreek and that damn @JACKAL then there's that crazy @Windrock1000

Really guys, thank you. It's been fun and will continue to be.

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
lol I am in Austin but not for a damn hat!

Reactions: JTW and sharp
J

JTW

Don't lie... you even sent me a pic!!
IMG 4962

advertisement