Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
What are you asking or insinuating? I don't have a lift, a lift on a P5 is silly and just over stresses the axles with more bind and makes the suspension so stiff the thing is a riding lawnmower...that flips over on it's side.

I want to go with BH 2.0 28's but I'm thinking they're going to rub. I was insinuating that without a lift or forward A arms that they're going to rub and you confirmed that for me. That was all. ;)

Reactions: Mudder and Chooglin
Ragincajun92

Ragincajun92

Mar 19, 2018
Kingsland, Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
What is it about 30" tall narrow tires that scare people? I have had them for 2 years now without issue. I have 2" spacers behind each wheel and have been a lot of places some would avoid without an issue. When these tires load up with mud they can scuff the paint off of that front vertical tube, and I did cut the corner off of my overhanging front frame.
They don't scare me i am looking at those pretty hard right now. Why did you put 2"spacers on? I am running a 14 wheel that's 4+3. Are the spacers really needed? Any more pictures front and rear

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!