Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Or we all harass @HondaTech to come out, regardless of whether he has a sxs or not. Just to put a face to the name. He could bring his warehouse of body parts and sell as scratch and dent dirt cheap.

H

HondaTech

Or we all harass @HondaTech to come out, regardless of whether he has a sxs or not. Just to put a face to the name. He could bring his warehouse of body parts and sell as scratch and dent dirt cheap.

I've got this, think she'll make it far
20220521 202540

H

HondaTech

I will give the ol' girl some credit, we rode some woods track this past weekend and aside from spinning the tube out of the rim, it was a very capable, fun machine to ride.

The heel toe shifter does get in the way a bit and occasionally hit on accident. But the Trail 90 lives up to its name.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!