Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I like it there. Just FYI
Been what seems like forever now. Only thing I dislike about the area is the lack of friends to ride it with.Theres a couple but I wish it were easier to get us all together. Idaho proves to be tough to get a big group of our forum family together on the same weekend:(

P

PNWGuy

Up at Xmas hills rec area. Just give heads up so we could be sure to be close.
I'm starting on the first phase of my bathroom remodel tomorrow, and have to be back in Moscow Friday night for a family get together, but should be able to run up there Friday afternoon in the 4Runner and BS for a bit if folks are back from the day's activities. Would just be me and my dog since the girlfriend has flights that day.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm starting on the first phase of my bathroom remodel tomorrow, and have to be back in Moscow Friday night for a family get together, but should be able to run up there Friday afternoon in the 4Runner and BS for a bit if folks are back from the day's activities. Would just be me and my dog since the girlfriend has flights that day.
Sounds good!

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you ever get bored...
Sounds like you all will have a good time too! I think my favorite part of a cruise would be the food! Like to see Alaska some day myself. You kids have fun, enjoy the experience and about a 45min before you touch down in Sea Tac wave out the left side of the plane:)
I was looking, but could not quite make you out ...... lol!

Reactions: CumminsPusher

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!