BOX1

P700 If not a P700-4 what would you buy?

P

Pete

May 24, 2015
I've taken it to a dealer. They didn't fix it. The squeal is in the engine area. What would you buy if you didn't buy the P700-4? I like the the size, handling, short wheel base, just about everything, particularly the reliability, except that chirp, squeak, squeal the engine makes. Does the P1000 have this issue. This is my 3rd Honda MUV. The first two Big Red & P700-4, had no issues. The 2020 model is according to my wife unbearable. Has Honda addressed this? 'Can't believe we're considering something other than a Honda.
Seriously, what brand/model has the reliability and performance similar to the Honda? And please, no Polaris / Ranger suggestions. I've had to repair too many of them. They may be good in an upscale subdivision, but not for work.

B

Bigseff23

Feb 9, 2020
Lakeland Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
I actually just sold my 700-4. I got the new 2021 Teryx4 S LE. 3 year warranty, roof from the factory and 10x better ride. Not sure about the working part but for 4 full size adult to go trail riding it can't be beat

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I actually just sold my 700-4. I got the new 2021 Teryx4 S LE. 3 year warranty, roof from the factory and 10x better ride. Not sure about the working part but for 4 full size adult to go trail riding it can't be beat
🤨

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!