Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm just over the border in wisconsin. Spend most of my time up north. Anyone want to do a trip to Hurley let me know.

Reactions: moparornocar
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
i did not know u worked for the doc i work for the bop
Not normally the career you talk about in public forums, for obvious reasons ;) It been a good career to me and I will be retiring at end of April and moving to Pioneer, TN down by the Royal Blue riding area, I bought some property last year that is connected to the TN, WMA and am going to build there. Will only have a mile and a half ride down my mountain road to the trail connector. Really looking forward to moving.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome. I'd be interested in checking it out. And plumber, Wisconsin riding us really more my style. Sandy mud is so much easier to clean.

Reactions: Plumber32
educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
I've never been to the rally I always figured it's a huge cluster.
It really isn't too bad. I worried about it being too crowded but we usually head out for rides along Lake Superior and seem to escape the congestion rather quickly. I don't do night rides up there though. The alcohol mixed with high speed riding and dust at night has proven to be a bad combo up there.

Reactions: Plumber32
TonyPrusaczyk

TonyPrusaczyk

Mar 21, 2016
Harrisburg, IL.
Do the RV spots have electric and water? 30 amp? How is the road to the campground?
They have 30 and 50 amp, and if you need water I have 450 feet of garden hose. The road in and out of the Park is kinda rough. It's like a lumber yard road

Reactions: 32bantam
N

Nicholas

Mar 23, 2017
Streator
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well.. Figured Id start here first. Havent bought my Pioneer yet, but I am heading out next weekend to start putting the irons to dealers and see whose going to give be the best deal. Planning on picking up a 2017 1000-3 EPS. I come from the offroad Jeep world (still a jeeper) and bought a TRX450R to keep me busy when my Jeep is taken apart. Planning on selling that before too long as the gf says I have too many toys and it just beats me up anymore. Used to work at the Cliffs and I frequent the Badlands and RedBird often enough. Hi Guys!

mbjeepxj

mbjeepxj

Mar 21, 2016
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Never saw this thread until now. West of Springfield, North of Jacksonville, here.
Have not been to Brushy Ridge yet, but I've been to Heartland Lodge in Nebo, IL. It's a nice place to ride as well.

Reactions: moparornocar
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome guys! I am from chatham, IL. Moved to northern Wisconsin back in June. Glad to have y'all!

Rhino-F350

Rhino-F350

Jun 28, 2019
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Rockdale,Ill. here , ride in the Pembine area nice place to ride . Can get a bit dusty at times.

Reactions: Farmer
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!