P500 im coming back!!!!

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
sometimes you just sit back and look and what you want to build then how you want it to look well i found max axle bind for a rhino axle and thats max compared to stock drop on the DS so we are looking at a true 3-4" arched front a arm lift.......BTW i sat idle for over a year with the baddest p5 just to watch everyone go crazy with theirs!!! so I've decided after i build some jigs for my lifts and after the takeover this year shes getting a frame up build and maybe a round tubed frame but i gave away the crown and now im going to take it back :)!!!!!!! keep building guys the p5 has endless possibilities
20180221 173721

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
sometimes you just sit back and look and what you want to build then how you want it to look well i found max axle bind for a rhino axle and thats max compared to stock drop on the DS so we are looking at a true 3-4" arched front a arm lift.......BTW i sat idle for over a year with the baddest p5 just to watch everyone go crazy with theirs!!! so I've decided after i build some jigs for my lifts and after the takeover this year shes getting a frame up build and maybe a round tubed frame but i gave away the crown and now im going to take it back :)!!!!!!! keep building guys the p5 has endless possibilitiesView attachment 65858
Excited to see what you do. Follow no rules my friend!

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
I'm confident many are anxious to see it....

Reactions: BWAF and jak9922
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
you must be forgetting lol
no i will never have the tallest or biggest tires because.... well not my type of riding same as you wont take a mud buggy up a mountain but ive have more then a few drive mine and say its the nastiest so i have suspension and power over big tire mud buggies

Reactions: BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!