I'm Gonna have to Hit the Lottery

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just came back from town to get fuel and parts to sevice my tractor. Thinking about starting a Go-Fund me account. I'd be better off if I just sat in rocking chair all day than try to work and do something. I bought, fuel filters and hydraulic filters, it takes two each, oil, and oil filter and it was $400. Didn't even need air filters yet, thank God. On the same trip I had to buy off road and on road fuel and pay the secound half of my land taxes. I think I'd make more money and have more time with the family if I wouldn't been a hard worker all my life and just lived off the damn system like half the other lazy azzes that get a check every month. Sorry, just venting. Biden inflation is hard to swallow. Ok, left myself wide open on that last one.

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Just came back from town to get fuel and parts to sevice my tractor. Thinking about starting a Go-Fund me account. I'd be better off if I just sat in rocking chair all day than try to work and do something. I bought, fuel filters and hydraulic filters, it takes two each, oil, and oil filter and it was $400. Didn't even need air filters yet, thank God. On the same trip I had to buy off road and on road fuel and pay the secound half of my land taxes. I think I'd make more money and have more time with the family if I wouldn't been a hard worker all my life and just lived off the damn system like half the other lazy azzes that get a check every month. Sorry, just venting. Biden inflation is hard to swallow. Ok, left myself wide open on that last one.

I feel ya, just fully serviced my Kubota MX5800, Engine Oil filter, 2.5 gal Rotella T6 5W-40 oil, HST filter, Hydraulic filter, 15 gal hydraulic fluid, inner & outer air filters, fuel filter, 3 gal 80w-90 gear oil for 4WD unit. $688 from Amazon befor tax.

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I feel ya, just fully serviced my Kubota MX5800, Engine Oil filter, 2.5 gal Rotella T6 5W-40 oil, HST filter, Hydraulic filter, 15 gal hydraulic fluid, inner & outer air filters, fuel filter, 3 gal 80w-90 gear oil for 4WD unit. $688 from Amazon befor tax.
Thank God it wasn't time to change the hydraulic fluid or gear oil too.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!