P1000 I'm on a list @ Outlaw Motor Sports,Enterprise,Oregon ... 1000 -3 in green or cammo...

B

black diamond

Mar 14, 2021
Idaho
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Outlaw Motor Sports Enterprise Oregon..
I would give "Dustin " a call . He will go over supply,models ,all of it. Their prices can't be beat. They are in Eastern Oregon and sell to many from out of the region. After calling around and receiving quotes that were fairly shocking ,I finally found these guys thanks to this great forum ! Ask for Dustin ,there is a waiting list and if you want to buy the model you are down for you commit $ deposit. Looks like it will be months but:" patience is the hunter". It might be worth telling them "Ricky" had mentioned them in a blog @ SXS. I am not getting a kick back and this is totally unsolicited .

Lochsa88

Lochsa88

Apr 13, 2021
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I just stumbled across this post. I also happened upon outlaw motor sports, and Dustin in early 2021. I'm from Idaho, but thankfully only about three hours from Enterprise. A buddy who bought one in 2020 referred me to Dustin, and I'm glad he did. Dustin had a lot of "patience" with me and all my questions. Ended up ordering a Pk-3 in Feb, with about 6k in upgrades (winch, plow, roof, glass/wiper, plus superatv flipup for summer, mirrors, pod lights, etc. Machine arrived in May, and final accessories/build was complete in June. Haven't ridden in a while, but somehow machine has over 1000 miles. Couldnt be happier.

J

jeffasweet

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2020
Chimacum, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just stumbled across this post. I also happened upon outlaw motor sports, and Dustin in early 2021. I'm from Idaho, but thankfully only about three hours from Enterprise. A buddy who bought one in 2020 referred me to Dustin, and I'm glad he did. Dustin had a lot of "patience" with me and all my questions. Ended up ordering a Pk-3 in Feb, with about 6k in upgrades (winch, plow, roof, glass/wiper, plus superatv flipup for summer, mirrors, pod lights, etc. Machine arrived in May, and final accessories/build was complete in June. Haven't ridden in a while, but somehow machine has over 1000 miles. Couldnt be happier.
What plow did you get? Happy with it?

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!