P1000 Brand new 2022 Pioneer 1000-3 deluxe in -Green- Grey.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'M AFRAID SO.... PATHETIC EH?
Then u might want one of these …
2D1716ED F6AD 4B5F B29F CA9756BF95F5

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
A dealer near me had a green P1k-3 that was ordered 6 months ago
Are all dealers having this kind of lead time? They had several Rmax and Teryx units.
They had two Hondas, a 3 & a 5 that had just come in and were waiting for their owners to pick up after a 6 month wait

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Are all dealers having this kind of lead time? They had several Rmax and Teryx units.
They had two Hondas, a 3 & a 5 that had just come in and were waiting for their owners to pick up after a 6 month wait
Not sure about all dealers, but supply chain issues, workforce issues, ongoing covid absences, etc have screwed up the market, probably for years to come. Some mfrs seem to have more units available than others for some reason? I'd learn to love whatever color became available first, you've already waited 4 years and U ain't gettin' any younger.
ogy.gif
Plus the unprecedented number of new people joining in on the SxS feeding frenzy.

My red Talon was stolen, and although it took a year, I've learned to like its white replacement.

Reactions: Remington
H

HondaTech

What dealer? What color.

I'M AFRAID SO.... PATHETIC EH?

That's as far as out current order statement goes out to and there isnt any Pioneer 1000 on the statement before then.

So I don't know when the next one is coming, or what model/color it is.

Reactions: Remington
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Are all dealers having this kind of lead time?
Actually, no.

Most are waiting longer than 6 months for (ordered) units to show up.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Not sure about all dealers, but supply chain issues, workforce issues, ongoing covid absences, etc have screwed up the market, probably for years to come. Some mfrs seem to have more units available than others for some reason? I'd learn to love whatever color became available first, you've already waited 4 years and U ain't gettin' any younger.
ogy.gif
Plus the unprecedented number of new people joining in on the SxS feeding frenzy.

My red Talon was stolen, and although it took a year, I've learned to like its white replacement.
That sucks about the Talon, hopefully you had it insured.
Hopefully everybody works out their supply chain issues where it ends up removing china from it.

Reactions: PJon and CID
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Actually, no.

Most are waiting longer than 6 months for (ordered) units to show up.
Thats why I'd be willing to travel a bit to get one from a dealer that has an unspoken for unit....Crazy times for sure

Reactions: Smitty335
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Thats why I'd be willing to travel a bit to get one from a dealer that has an unspoken for unit....Crazy times for sure
Most are NOT unspoken for. Most have long waiting lists.

Here's what I did last year:

First, I put a refundable deposit on one that was supposed to be coming in in a couple of months. I figured, worst case scenario, I have money down and it will eventually show up.

Then ... each day I got in to work, I went on ATV Trader, searched for 2021 Pioneer 1000 and sorted by newest to oldest. I would then start calling the dealerships for each of the first dozen or so machines.

It took me about two weeks to get my first hit. I found three during the first 2-3 weeks All were the most expensive 'Special Edition', which I really didn't want. Two of them were 3-seaters (I wanted a 5 seater), and one was in VT (I'm in MI) and I really wanted the Deluxe, not the SE.

I believe it was around the beginning of the 3rd week, I found one that was unspoken for about an hour from my house. I put a deposit on it over the phone, and that SAT I drove out and picked it up. Also, that dealership did not/does not charge all the exorbitant fees that most dealerships charge (e.g., documentation fee, assembly/prep fee, transportation/delivery fee, etc.). It was MSRP plus MI sales tax plus $11 for the title. Saved me like $1,600 versus all the other places I had called. My understanding is that they are now passing along some of the delivery/transporation fee, due to the huge increase in fuel prices over the past year plus.

Good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I still don't believe how things work sometimes but I may have just beaten the quickest Pioneer find Record.
And thats with a color change thrown in too. Wow
A dealer 23 miles away just posted it for sale before I called.
2022 Honda Pioneer 1000-3 Deluxe in -green- GRAY.
PICS IN A WEEK OR SO REMINGTON.....:)
They said in a week or so I get to pick it up. WoooooooooooooooooooHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thats cool!
but its not for me! Im doing it for the people by the people.

Congrats!!

You're welcome. LOL. J/K.
It was the first phone call after you told me to call, So Thank you......timing is everything.
I already know quite a bit about it thanks to you and all the other knowledgeable folks here.

Reactions: TripleB
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
It was the first phone call after you told me to call, So Thank you......timing is everything.
I already know quite a bit about it thanks to you and all the other knowledgeable folks here.
Lots of good people here, that's for sure.

Reactions: ChadD and Smitty335
NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey if it's OK the Mrs said she would prefer Grey over Green so As long as i get a Pioneer1000 , who cares what color......Everybody Stop looking for a Green P1k3 and Start looking for a Grey P1k3.........You Guys Are Awesome.....LoL
It cost me a lot of green to get my grey :)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!