P500 Installing Can Am tracks On A 500

C

cattmann

Oct 26, 2018
canada
Ownership

1. 500
I have a chance to purchase a used set of tracks off of a 2011 can am atv.They are 2011 pin [HASHTAG]#715000551[/HASHTAG] .They are dual bolt pattern ,just not sure for what.

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
I have no knowledge if they work on a Pioneer, but do look forward to seeing them in operation...…....

Y

Yukon_Jon

Nov 17, 2018
Yukon Territory
Ownership

1. 500
Likewise, interested to see what you turn out. Tracks are out for me for a couple years at least, but the idea is in the back of my head percolating...

H

Heloron

Mar 5, 2017
Oroville, California
Ownership

1. 500
I have no knowledge if they work on a Pioneer, but do look forward to seeing them in operation...…....
I have Complast tracks on my Honda 500 Foreman. Sprocket size and attachment points are specifically designed for that specific make and model machine. Guess my point is, I would first contact the company that makes the tracks you are looking at to make sure they can be adapted to fit your particular machine. My Foreman tracks won't work on my P500, different attachment points, steering attachments different, etc. don't know how much the tracks are you are looking at, but mine cost $4000, hate to you spend that kinda money and they won't work. Just saying!!!

Reactions: alloutdoors
Rustneversleeps

Rustneversleeps

Oct 30, 2018
Talon,New Brunswick,Canada
Ownership

1. 500
I was thinking of getting tracks,but we all know your going to lose power at least by 1/2 so expect going 20-25 MPH..
But i like to see a video.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!