R

Rayiam

Lifetime Member
Apr 11, 2021
North Bay Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 700-2
Good afternoon,
I would like some advise and proven long term solutions please.I normally try and buy OEM parts when available for anything I own. Unfortunately I have been waiting 3 months for a Honda interior heater for my 2021 Pioneer 700 2p. There is still no real ETA in sight. Ii was hoping some of you could suggest a very good alternative interior heater that is as good or exceeds Honda’s interior heater. I live in Ontario Canada and would like to use my Pioneer throughout winter with tracks. Temperatures here go anywhere from -10 to -30 Celsius or so at times in winter. Also my Pioneer will have a full hard body, doors, glass etc from Honda. Of course defrost would also be a nice feature. Has a glass Honda windshield with Honda wiper. Being from Canada it takes forever for anything ordered from the US to get here, up to 8 weeks. But I may wait that long for the Honda OEM heater, with no guaranteed arrival to date? I am looking for top quality from a reputable company in something that will last a long long time. Hopefully some of you riders have a viable solution.
Thank you.

Reactions: TxDoc
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Lots of other options in that thread as well.
use the search. Theres alot of threads with different types. Unfortunately every situation is differnt and you'll have to use your imagination to make some things work

• Love
Reactions: Montecresto
KevP700-4

KevP700-4

Mar 27, 2021
Northern MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
R

Rayiam

Lifetime Member
Apr 11, 2021
North Bay Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 700-2

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!