TalonOrOff

Oct 20, 2019
So. IL
Ownership

1. Other Brand
IMG 5159
IMG 1009
IMG 5160

As title suggests, waited almost 2 years to get the new talon I wanted due to supply issues. I actually test rode a 19 x at the local dealer and knew I wanted one as soon as they came out. Then came live valve I knew I wanted. And then covid madness so no live valve machines, especially x models which I wanted to wait on. Came from a 16 wolverine 700 r spec. Usually ride w 2 other sxs, a YXZ SS and new rzr xp. We like to do what I would call “spirited” trail riding and usually keep pretty fast pace. I am in So. IL if anyone is from that area and know local places to ride hit me up, our local area floods a good portion of the year now. We usually ride at Interlake or Badlands in IN, and try to make it to Hatfield McCoy once a year as well. It was between a RMAX and talon for me, and I hunt and do a lot of work around my property so the Yamaha was prob better suited but I was tired of just stabbing the gas, I wanted gears. Figured I could throw a hitch on the talon and still use my utility trailer. One trail ride on my machine so far and im in love with it, very happy I did not go RMAX as I’ve trail ridden one of them already. I’ve got some mods on it already may post that list later. Cheers everyone 🍻

Mods I bought with rig: SSV Honda stereo with the 2 extra speakers, RokBloks, Honda half windshield, Honda belly skid, Dragonfire hitch, Honda lower doors. 1080 air intake is in the mail

Next mods will be a front bumper (want the Bosman Designs) and tree kickers (want the FFR fab if they still make them). Deff open to suggestions if you've got some you like 🤙

Last edited:
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
You're going to love that Talon. 😍

You've probably seen this basic Talon info thread but just in case you haven't -

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!