Introducing two New Moderators - BigRiver and bigC

admin

admin

Your club! I just turn it on!
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 7, 2013
Please help me give a BIG WELCOME and THANK YOU to BigRiver and bigC who have both volunteered to help moderate the site. They have both sworn to help keep the site on track however necessary.

BigRiver has been with the site since the beginning and was the first member outside the original circle of friends to join. He has provided a lot of beneficial post to the community during his time.

bigC has been a member for only a few months. Yet he has shown great passion for the site and the community, without asking, he has provided behind the scenes support since he joined.

With there commitment, and your help, we will insure HondaSxS.com remains the #1 site for all your Honda Side by Side needs.

So.. without further delay I say...
THANK YOU BigRiver and bigC for all your help!!! :D :) :lol: :p :mrgreen:

bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
thank you for allowing me to help this is my favorite site the people here are very helpful and knowledgable glad to be apart of team hondasxs

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!