Is there a bump seat option for Talon 4 seater

G

gotime4

Feb 11, 2020
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I am considering a Talon 4 seater but we have 5 in the family, is there an option for a bump seat addition?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I’ve not heard of anything for that yet. You may do better posting such a question in the Talon forum.
And welcome to the board....👍

2021ArthurGuinnessX4LV

2021ArthurGuinnessX4LV

Nov 15, 2020
Riverside, Ca
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Utv mountain accessories makes one. I just purchased it a few weeks ago but finally got to take it out to see how my daughter likes it. At first I was worried about comfort cause it sits behind the two front seats. I thought I’d have to put a pillow there so my daughter wouldn’t complain about her shoulders hitting the seats. Not a single complain on her end. She loves that she can now see EVERYTHING. We took it out to the sand dunes for 3 full days. Price was $290 as I opted for the extra fee for a color seatbelt (red). The seatbelt isn’t perfect though. The chest clip is sewn with too much slack between the chest and lap belt, so I may have to mess a little with the adjustments. Anyhow, here’s a picture.

next mod is intrusion bars for added safety. JSport SxS makes one that bolts right up to the factory cage.

D0107913 2CE7 4A6D 8A0E 324B81285847

Reactions: Mudwing
Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
Utv mountain accessories makes one. I just purchased it a few weeks ago but finally got to take it out to see how my daughter likes it. At first I was worried about comfort cause it sits behind the two front seats. I thought I’d have to put a pillow there so my daughter wouldn’t complain about her shoulders hitting the seats. Not a single complain on her end. She loves that she can now see EVERYTHING. We took it out to the sand dunes for 3 full days. Price was $290 as I opted for the extra fee for a color seatbelt (red). The seatbelt isn’t perfect though. The chest clip is sewn with too much slack between the chest and lap belt, so I may have to mess a little with the adjustments. Anyhow, here’s a picture.

next mod is intrusion bars for added safety. JSport SxS makes one that bolts right up to the factory cage.

View attachment 245595
Link to the one you bought?

2021ArthurGuinnessX4LV

2021ArthurGuinnessX4LV

Nov 15, 2020
Riverside, Ca
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Link to the one you bought?

eagleXP

eagleXP

Sep 18, 2020
Longview
Ownership

1. Talon X4
They grow up fast, ready to sale my talon 5 seater, rear bump seat. This is for the rear only, with black harness. $125. Super easy install. Send me a PM if interested. This is a great product and good seat if you have little ones.

Honda Talon 4 Rear Bump Seat

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
I am considering a Talon 4 seater but we have 5 in the family, is there an option for a bump seat addition?
I have one from utv mountain accessories with harness used maybe 4 times lmk if your interested

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!