P500 Is there supposed to be a weld here??

Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
I agree but if u found the weld, returned the machine they gave u a new one would u be on here saying how great they where, More than likely not. u got a frame section replaced in 2020 thats a accomplishment in itself. give the machine a chance and try to look for the good in it.
Exactly, his point is noted now time to ride.
Personally at the end of the day I would have ljust welded it and went my way.
These are toys not something we need to live.
Just a toy to go play on.

G

gtistiffler

I agree but if u found the weld, returned the machine they gave u a new one would u be on here saying how great they where, More than likely not. u got a frame section replaced in 2020 thats a accomplishment in itself. give the machine a chance and try to look for the good in it.

None of my frustrations are with the machine, just the way that Honda and the dealer handled it. You are right, I would be saying how great their customer service was if they gave me a new one or a refund. But I’m not, bc I paid $9700 cash and now have a machine with 3 miles on it that’s been halfway taken apart, etc and the dealer flat out lied to me and said they replaced the whole frame and it wasn’t until I called them out on it yesterday (I took before pics) they admitted to replacing the front section only (if they had just said that upfront that would be fine). I have been updating this post to keep people that were interested informed in what has happened, that’s it. If I’ve come off as a complainer sorry about that. That’s not usually me. This will be me last post on this. I’m not gonna argue back and forth about what I or Honda should’ve done.

toddvdh

toddvdh

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2020
Green Bay, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I would have threatened to take them (Honda) to court, they don't like bad press.

Nor do they like going to court.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you're going to keep it at least get yourself a gummy lizard for the passenger dash area. You lose the warning plate in the process and have to change up your winch contact mount slightly, but it is worth it. Many people on here have the gummy lizard and rave about it. Just don't confuse the gummy bear for the gummy lizard as that tends to incite riots.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
If you're going to keep it at least get yourself a gummy lizard for the passenger dash area. You lose the warning plate in the process and have to change up your winch contact mount slightly, but it is worth it. Many people on here have the gummy lizard and rave about it. Just don't confuse the gummy bear for the gummy lizard as that tends to incite riots.
Are we speaking of a gummy lizard as in a great metal dash storage system? I’m behind.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!