ISO the specific specs needed about a 2021 Pioneer 1000

chicknbroth

chicknbroth

Sep 11, 2021
HSB, Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a 8' 6" flatbed with a headache rack on my truck. Will the pioneer 1000 sit on it? In other words can I pull the Pioneer,in a forward direction, onto the bed of the truck and will the rear wheels of the pioneer be on the bed of the truck?

Reactions: toddvdh and TxDoc
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I can only speak for the P15K Deluxe:

Measured straight down from the front most point of my P15K Deluxe OEM bumper back to the middle of the contact patch of the rear tire, it's 8' 0" exactly. To get past the contact patch, it's between 8' 2" and 8' 3". That means you would have 3" to 4" to split between backing the OEM bumper away from the truck cab (or your forward most point of your 8' 6" flatbed) and the rear most edge of the flatbed. If you have extra room between the front of the flatbed and the cab of the truck, that would help.

chicknbroth

chicknbroth

Sep 11, 2021
HSB, Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I can only speak for the P15K Deluxe:

Measured straight down from the front most point of my P15K Deluxe OEM bumper back to the middle of the contact patch of the rear tire, it's 8' 0" exactly. To get past the contact patch, it's between 8' 2" and 8' 3". That means you would have 3" to 4" to split between backing the OEM bumper away from the truck cab (or your forward most point of your 8' 6" flatbed) and the rear most edge of the flatbed. If you have extra room between the front of the flatbed and the cab of the truck, that would help.
thank you just what i needed

Reactions: toddvdh

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!