Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I’ve decided to hold off on actually purchasing a piece of property here in North Idaho. In the meantime I have found a rental for both residential and commercial. I’m going to relocate and move here to Sandpoint Idaho where I’m going to set up shop as a purveyor of preparedness items and military surplus. Today I gave a deposit check and am signing a 1year lease agreement on Monday. It’s pretty much two blocks from downtown Sandpoint and is quite spacious. The commercial retail spaces over 1000 feet and the house itself is over 1000 feet as well with something like four or five bedrooms. Two bathrooms woodstove fiber optic Internet and a few other things that I find quite agreeable. This area is very conservative and there are a lot of folks that are preparedness minded in the surrounding areas. There is a local military surplus store here in town but they are way overpriced and have nothing but crap in there, and the roof is caving in. Most people don’t like that place from what I understand and I’m also going to sublet a portion of either the house or the business to my friends at Black Rifle real estate. Personally I saw paying rent as throwing your money away but this will give me a chance to get my foot in the door in the area without really having to decide on purchasing a piece of property and it will enable me to meet a lot of the local people and explore the area more. I really like it here.
View attachment 86914 View attachment 86915
That’s really cool. The solar company that I’ve used for 21 years setting up and maintaining my off grid ranch house is in Sandpoint. Give them a visit (Backwoods Solar) if you decide to buy and go solar.....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!