P500 IT'S HERE! - New Pioneer 520 released...

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm not sure I understand. You bought an expensive, large, effective jeep that can't drive on roads just because you have dogs?
I assure you that many P-500 owners are also dog lovers.

I won't begrudge the purchase of a P-1000, it is an impressive machine. It's also very big and relatively heavy. That's a problem where I live. Um... dogs aren't, and they can walk.
Sorry I missed your reply on the P52 statement. I was stating why I skipped over the P5, no bed. I looked at the P7, nice, then the P1 that had turf mode and was wider. The trails we ride in NW Arkansas have lots of off camber, a P5 would be a hand full here on the trails I ride. The dogs were a big surprise for us, how much they like to ride, when we are putting around we let them run, sniff, piss and poop. No since getting your dander up over nothing. Happy trails!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!