P1000 It's official, my kids hate the back seats

JSDAVIS

JSDAVIS

Sep 12, 2020
NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I totally agree. My family of four really enjoy ours. We threw a couple boat cushions in the rear seats and it’s awesome! Its a SxS with jump seats in the rear... we weren’t expecting a four door Jeep Rubicon when we bought it.
I agree. My wife and I spent the better part of a day in the back of a 1000-5 and neither one of us had a complaint with the space or comfort or anything. It's probably an issue with what you expect it to be vs. what it is.
[/QUOTE
I totally agree. We like it great with a family of four... threw in a couple of boat cushions in the back and it’s awesome!!

0202C13A 0D25 4457 BA85 F7ED73E808F7

Last edited:
DAV11

DAV11

Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2018
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had a Honda Rincon that I took my 2 grand kids on for rides. Had one of those back seats that sat on the rear rack. When I got the Pioneer 1000-5D I overheard my grand daughter tell her mom she didn't like it because it had seat belts in the back. Bought them helmets and they sit up front with me with seat belts on and they enjoy it. I never thought the lack of seat belts on the Rincon was cool thing for them.

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!