Multi It's uncomfortably warm here today...

P

PNWGuy

Hottest day here that I can ever remember. Rarely does it ever get to 100 here.

My house doesn't have AC, but I keep the upstairs closed and the windows and blinds shut during the day and open them at night, so it is currently 80 in my house.

Trying to work on the P5 and clean out my garage and it is unbearable. More than ten minutes at a time and I am drenched in sweat. Yuck...

PNWguyishot

P

PNWGuy

Even hotter today.

My dad is down at their winter home in Yuma, AZ. Drove his new Jeep Wrangler down there to store until they go down for the winter n October. Didn't want to have to tow it.

Talked to him and found out it is cooler in one of the hottest places near the Mexican border than it is up here near Canada.

Weather is amazing...

Pnwguyishot2

Yumahot

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yea, it's been a bit toasty down here too. I think they said 108 yesterday, and right now my phone says 102.

The good news is it's supposed to drop by 15+ degrees for the next few days. After that, it looks like it comes back up towards 100 again for awhile.

whoopee. I'm ready for fall.

The Palouse is a cool place to be. I spent some time there in the early 80's. Sold a Blazer to a big red-headed logger in Potlatch named Clayton (I think..) then bought it back from him a few years later haha!

Reactions: PNWGuy
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Drove through Potlach last lear and met some folks from there a couple of years back while trout fishing at Moose Creek Reservoir near Bovil. Each campsite had it's own floating dock and was only $10 per night and I even caught a MONSTER BASS!!! The people were some of the most kind and genuine folks I have ever met! The guy next to me was a foreman the the Potlach logging company. Awesome place. I ended up staying there for 4 days and caught a boat load of fish. Thanks for reminding me!
IMG 6369
Fullsizeoutput 13d
Fullsizeoutput 133
Fullsizeoutput 12c
Fullsizeoutput 135
Fullsizeoutput 137
Fullsizeoutput 131
Fullsizeoutput 120
Fullsizeoutput 8ef
Fullsizeoutput 11c

Reactions: PNWGuy
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry for hijacking your thread. I got carried away..

Reactions: mjn
P

PNWGuy

I fished there a couple of months ago. Good fishing! I also went another 20 miles or so to the Elk River reservoir and did pretty good.

Reactions: 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I fished there a couple of months ago. Good fishing! I also went another 20 miles or so to the Elk River reservoir and did pretty good.
Elk River is a cool little community. I've been to many of the end of the road and backcountry hamlets in Idaho. Yellow Pine, Headquarters, Elk City, Warren, Burgdorf, Lowman....
Neat old school house building in Elk River.
Fullsizeoutput 124
Fullsizeoutput 122

Reactions: mjn and PNWGuy

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!