Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Thats just a far right propaganda platform spewing more Fear.
If it weren't for fear mongering, race baiting, and identity politics, the Democrat party would cease to exist due to not having a party platform.

What's your social credit score? It's coming, unless we stop it.

But, I digress.

Last edited:
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If it weren't for fear mongering, race baiting, and identity politics, the Democrat party would cease to exist due to not having a party platform.

What's your social credit score? It's coming, unless we stop it.

But, I digress.
Sorry, but I don't Identify as a person with a "social credit score" nor do I know what one is.
The far L/R both need to be ignored and dismissed.
And for the record, Honda vehicles have been identified as a brand most bought by democrats and liberals. So some here gots some splaining to do.....or atleast some soul searching. Pickups were most often purchased by republicans. Now for those of you that have a Honda pickup, your just confused. 🤑

Reactions: Leukic
NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry, but I don't Identify as a person with a "social credit score" nor do I know what one is.
And for the record, Honda vehicles have been identified as a brand most bought by democrats and liberals. So some here gots some splaining to do.....or atleast some soul searching. Pickups were most often purchased by republicans. Now for those of you that have a Honda pickup, your just confused. 🤑
I have a Ridgeline, I'm not Republican, Democratic, or Liberal.....

Reactions: ODAMO
Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Thats just a far right propaganda platform spewing more Fear.
This is the idiocy that leads to these things passing.

Almost everything that was considered a conspiracy theory has come true.

Facts now are ignored because "the source", just dumb.

Ever hear of nina jankowitz? Yes, this would have happened if it wasn't for pushback.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
You don't get to identify your social risk score. The guberment will do that for you.

Research.

Oh, and I have a Honda AND a pickup. Figure that one out.

FJB.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You don't get to identify your social risk score. The guberment will do that for you.

Research.

Oh, and I have a Honda AND a pickup. Figure that one out.

FJB.
LoL. If people can Identify as whatever sex they think they feel like on any given day, surely I can have a passing social score.
I tend to Identify as "They" or "You People" and now, "Those people with passing social scores"

• Haha
Reactions: Biteme
DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
This is some scary BS. Say goodbye to your freedoms
don't affect me, no f-book, no instagram, or any go that other crap - I have a close circle of friends - if I want to share something, I call or see in person

have only ever paid cash for firearms, keep a small debit account to order something, don't use credit cards and try and keep digital footprint as small as possible

this forum is the extent of my online social - they can try and arrest me for posting about, best tire, best battery, best shock setup, what plugs do I need, stabil or no stabil, lol....

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
LoL. If people can Identify as whatever sex they think they feel like on any given day, surely I can have a passing social score.
I tend to Identify as "They" or "You People" and now, "Those people with passing social scores"
Based on that response, I don't believe you understand what a social credit system is. China has had one in place, in various parts of the country, for some time now.

It "is a combination of government and business surveillance that gives citizens a “score” that can restrict the ability of individuals to take actions — such as purchasing plane tickets, acquiring property or taking loans — because of behaviors."

"China has been rolling out a system that ranks its citizens based on their "social credit." People can be punished if they drive badly, buy too many video games, or steal. It's not a unified, nationwide system, but China plans on eventually making it mandatory for everyone."

England has a "health social credit system" underway now.

And based on what some businesses here in the US have already done, it's beginning to get a foothold here.

RussellB

RussellB

Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2022
Redding CA
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
don't affect me, no f-book, no instagram, or any go that other crap - I have a close circle of friends - if I want to share something, I call or see in person

have only ever paid cash for firearms, keep a small debit account to order something, don't use credit cards and try and keep digital footprint as small as possible

this forum is the extent of my online social - they can try and arrest me for posting about, best tire, best battery, best shock setup, what plugs do I need, stabil or no stabil, lol....
Pretty sure if you own an off road vehicle, you'll get a lower score due to damaging the environment/using fuel for fun/being happy/drinking Coors/ living outside of a city/being happy/owning a truck over 1/2 ton/look at gun posts/etc. The list is endless and will be added to on an as needed basis. Oh crap, my score just went down just for posting this.

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Pretty sure if you own an off road vehicle, you'll get a lower score due to damaging the environment/using fuel for fun/being happy/drinking Coors/ living outside of a city/being happy/owning a truck over 1/2 ton/look at gun posts/etc. The list is endless and will be added to on an as needed basis. Oh crap, my score just went down just for posting this.
lol

ima confused F150/jeep/talon/cr125 owner

i would be overjoyed if I wasn’t allowed to get on a plane ever again since I strap my ass 3/4 weeks a month to fly for work

hope they see this and add me

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
FB IMG 1685294661592

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
^ LOL.

Is that Randy "Macho Man" Savage? Many people don't know this, but he was signed by the St. Louis Cardinals (baseball team). Played in the minor leagues for four years.

• Wow
Reactions: 100Acre and Biteme

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!