Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I guess I could change the thread title to "Toyhauler burnt up" then we could get 1000 posts and 50,000 views on this thread too.

Lol! :D

Donnie

Donnie

Dec 18, 2015
SW Missouri
White plastics for around $300 but a red f350 would be better!
Better at what? Backing my trailer FOR me? Honestly, with my knee surgery, I would have bought a Platinum F-450 with the gate step but I just couldn't get passed the Duramax. The one that started it all and the best tranny on the market. Sure, it won't tow 30,000 lbs of stuff, but I don't know of any 5th wheelers that weigh more than the D/A will handle. Plus, go watch the TFL Truck Ike Gauntlet and see what Ram's best horsepower did for them. 10 seconds slower than the Chevy up the IKE Pass pulling the same load. All that 30K marketing is just for sales in the real world. Unless you're actually going to pull a 30k trailer, then you're going to have a hard time in the climbing lanes with the Semis...

Just my thoughts. All kidding aside, they all 3 make excellent trucks.

Reactions: CashMoney
cruddy0815

cruddy0815

Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2016
Northern Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So,

I got in the "Trading Wine" last week and look what followed me home.

The problem is, my wife is upset they don't match. What to do, what to do...

View attachment 12230 View attachment 12231

View attachment 12233 View attachment 12234
Take your front hooks off and paint them Red like I did. Matches the Z71 on the rear quarters and adds a small bit of flair. Plus you'll be able to pull off a "different but same" look. I got lucky....2012 Z71 2500 HD Duramax. 20mpg but it's not a dually and only an extended cab....but it's the LTZ package :)
20160309 143939

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!