P500 J-Wheelz on P500?

NPN

NPN

Mar 30, 2017
Manitoba
Ownership

1. 500
After watching every YouTube video of J-Wheelz, I’m pretty convinced that they are worth the investment. No, they won’t do everything tracks will do and they add a lot of width but nothing is perfect.
-about a 1/4 of the price of tracks
-with a portable driver, on/off in 10 minutes
-very little extra wear on the machine
-likely better in swamp than tracks
-very little added weight
Anyone use them on a P500?
Check out J-Wheelz on YouTube. (No I’m not a dealer)
Haven’t bought yet but for my hunting applications, they look pretty good.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Had to look it up.
In my area they want last 30 mins.
But. Snow, swamp, skeg with wide trails. Ya, I can see how they would help.

Na, I'll pass.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a set on my 1000 during winter snow runs. Only used 2 times. First time was awesome, soft fluffy dry snow on forest service roads. We were breaking the trail for the rest of our group. They really helped keeping the rig on top of the snow. The second time was last spring on the same roads but the snow had warmed up and gotten really heavy, it ended up breaking the 4 mounting bolts off on the rear passenger wheel, that hold them to their special lug nuts. Mostly my fault it could have been avoided. But kinda comparing apples to oranges, your rig to a 1000 with five people in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 8ad8a93496b6058739dc27285c570baa
If you do get them you will definitely want to upgrade the mounting hardware from the 2 bolt mounting to the 4 bolt mounting set up. It’s like $50 extra

Last edited:
Reactions: 500oneer

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!