Jackson Turbo Talon with aftermarket exhaust? Anyone?

B

Brazula4life

Jan 19, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. Talon R
yea im still learning . i installed the af gage the same day i put the turbo on. it ran 11 to 12 and im trying to keep that as close to what it was as possible. when i have a better way to test and tune i will refine it. but for now i only have the af gage to go off of. and my way of tuning is janky at best right now. and when dealing with boost things change a bit. i spent some time reading up on af ratios with boost. its diffrent. here is a pretty good article i found

also keep in mind when i say a af ratio , it is at 100% throttle accelerating at max boost. my idle is between 14 and 15

How did you install the af gauge and boost gauge? Any pics ?

M

MDFMac

Aug 23, 2020
upstate ny
Ownership

1. Talon X
i dont have any pics handy but i used a gage pod off ebay with 2 spots on it. then i 3d printed a bracket to go off the top bolt on steering colum cover. nothing fancy but does the job. also have a fuel pressure gage mounted in the dash on the passenger side.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!