JEI Offroad Buyer Beware

C

coleman4868

Buyer Beware,
Hello fellow 1000-5 members.
My recommendation is to not buy anything from JEI Off-road.
Purchased spare tire carrier that does not fit!
They will graciously take back after charging $100 return fee on their defective $275 part.
I was willing to purchase their better mount and pay the difference but not in addition pay $100 service fee for returning the defective part!
Take them off your list!!
I ran into the problem with armorx mounts. It would have costed half of what I bought it for to return it. Screw that!

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Back when I met them at TO in 2017 they said they was working on accessories for the P5...and I waited....and waited....and waited....contacted them and they had nothing but excuses....so I waited some more and they were pissed when I called them out on their BS....Being from Indiana I expected better customer service and honesty for a company like this. Obviously their values and customer relations haven't changed. People like that I have NO USE FOR!!!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Back when I met them at TO in 2017 they said they was working on accessories for the P5...and I waited....and waited....and waited....contacted them and they had nothing but excuses....so I waited some more and they were pissed when I called them out on their BS....Being from Indiana I expected better customer service and honesty for a company like this. Obviously their values and customer relations haven't changed. People like that I have NO USE FOR!!!
Thats the way i took it. They will talk a good game but if it Inconveniences them and you actually call them out on it, to hell with you. Bad business.

A

AEmedic

Aug 20, 2023
Boise, ID
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The JEI bed extenders look like the best overall option, even with the potential issues working with them...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!