• Welcome to HONDASXS.com

If you are a guest please take time to REGISTER with us. Stay up to date on the Honda Side by Side line and take part in our online forum. Check out the FAQ. Once you register you can start to make post. Users will respond to your question or statement. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit below or click the board index to see a list of all forums. Thanks and have fun.

jim from dillsboro, in.

Discussion in 'Introduction and Welcome!' started by jnscole18, Jul 24, 2013.

1. jnscole18

jnscole18 New Member

hey everyone! just found this site and decided to join, as i am the proud owner of a 2011 honda big red and love it!i use it primarily for cutting firewood and checking fence and crops, i also take it to local atv poker runs and a annual scavenger hunt. im extremely happy with it, and so far its proved itself unstoppable! i have even towed a 6600 pound conversion van! we are planning a vacation next year to take big red to the hatfeild and mccoy trails in west virginia and test it more and see the sights! and its great to find more honda lovers! thanks for allowing me to join!

2. Hondasxs

Hondasxs Club Founder
    Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Member Supporting Member Club Contributor

Ownership:
    1000-5
    hello, welcome to the site. Im from NC. Ride the Hatfield 3 to 4 times a year. If this is your first trip with a new group i would recommended taking a gps. It is a blast, but bad news if you get lost.

Hondasxs.com will be growing over the next few months so check back and often.

And no, we thank you for joning

3. jnscole18

jnscole18 New Member

thanks for the tip hondasxs, i didnt even think of a gps but i will check into one! are there any maps available of all the trails besides just locations?

4. Hondasxs

Hondasxs Club Founder
    Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Member Supporting Member Club Contributor

Ownership:
    1000-5