P1000 John Deere rsx 850i or pioneer 1000-3p

TheHoover

TheHoover

Jun 26, 2018
PNW
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The farm has a 2015 Gator and we have a 2018 Honda 1000-5. We take the Honda.. The Gator is great and all but the Honda is more fun to rip. Both great machines. Both are work horses. Both are billy goats on the trails. But the Honda is sportier. Honda gets better gas mileage also. Honda isn’t belt driven. You can check the oil in the Honda without disassembling the rear seat, the Gator is a pain in the ass if you have a rear seat in there!! Neither have s*** for cab storage. But you can get aftermarket for Honda(under dash). I don’t think there’s anything for the Gator? The Gators bed is slightly larger if that is a factor. Gator can carry about 400lbs more than Honda. But Honda can tow about 700lbs more than Gator. But I say Go Honda!

D15013AD D7CD 42D0 9302 415047D80291

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!