John Wayne Graphics

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
When you going riding with us? Monty is a wonderful smoker and his wife is a hoot, when she's not punching you in the stomach HA!

Thanks smitty It would be a blast to meet you all!! :) You and All the forum guys are all so nice and all of you all are always good for a laugh. Oh my goodness the stuff you and the guys come up with!!! Hahahaha :D
I rarely travel tho. When i do i head up to see my parents in Oregon.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thanks smitty It would be a blast to meet you all!! :) You and All the forum guys are all so nice and all of you all are always good for a laugh. Oh my goodness the stuff you and the guys come up with!!! Hahahaha :D
Is that last trip you took back a short while back?

Reactions: sharp and Miss_Oak
Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Is that last trip you took back a short while back?
Yeah i was in oregon in june and am here again. My dads been having some health problems. Hopefully now he is on the mend.:)

I will be here for awhile. I decided to stay for the eclipse. This little town is right on the path so its supposed to explode with people so thought i would stay and watch the mayhem. Haha

J

JTW

Yeah i was in oregon in june and am here again. My dads been having some health problems. Hopefully now he is on the mend.:)

I will be here for awhile. I decided to stay for the eclipse. This little town is right on the path so its supposed to explode with people so thought i would stay and watch the mayhem. Haha
Hope he gets to doing better... we'll keep him in our prayers!
When you're squinting looking up at the sun during the eclipse... stop and think that there's some fool in Ky doing the same thing! lol

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
When you're squinting looking up at the sun during the eclipse... stop and think that there's some fool in Ky doing the same thing! lol
Thanks for the prayers @JTW , they are always appreciated. ✨:)

Hahahahahaha I will certainly think of you!!! :D

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Prayers will follow this message, think I'll pray for the whole Honda S XS club and there families
Rooster, my wife named him.
Walter has got a room now, he's in for sure!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Dito from NW Arkansas.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Dito from NW Arkansas.
Got kicked out Sunday, out of the living room. Stereo, computer, all my music, I'm happy! I'm listening to vinal, now. In my home office, I got some albums from the early 80's. Going to get my fiddle out now and make all the cats hollar for miles! I'm inspired! Think I'll bring my fiddle to bear Creek, and let Paul/Debbie tell me how and where to get started. Ha!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got kicked out Sunday, out of the living room. Stereo, computer, all my music, I'm happy! I'm listening to vinal, now. In my home office, I got some albums from the early 80's. Going to get my fiddle out now and make all the cats hollar for miles! I'm inspired! Think I'll bring my fiddle to bear Creek, and let Paul/Debbie tell me how and where to get started. Ha!
That's awesome - well listening to your old vinyl - I still have all my parents and mine. Lots of Beatles and Elvis

Reactions: Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
May need to plan a trip, you can ride with me and stay at the house until we leave, I'm very docile . HA! .

Reactions: Miss_Oak
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That's awesome - well listening to your old vinyl - I still have all my parents and mine. Lots of Beatles and Elvis
Cool, fire them up!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!