Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thanks for the prayers @JTW , they are always appreciated. ✨:)

Hahahahahaha I will certainly think of you!!! :D
Really you should plan a trip down here, we'll find a place for you to stay, may be the sofa, I slept there many a night, pretty comfy , Eggs and bacon for breakfast or sausage, toast, jam what else could you ask for. Do you need to run a back ground check on us, let us know, we'll send you the info, HA!

Reactions: sharp and Miss_Oak
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Really you should plan a trip down here, we'll find a place for you to stay, may be the sofa, I slept there many a night, pretty comfy , Eggs and bacon for breakfast or sausage, toast, jam what else could you ask for. Do you need to run a back ground check on us, let us know, we'll send you the info, HA!
The only draw back is, our three pups will want to sleep with you. Just kidding. Well?

Reactions: Miss_Oak
Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Thank you so much! :) No background check necessary. I know you are a genuinely, wonderful person! :) Dont know if i'd ever make it out your way tho. But who knows what the future holds. :)

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thank you so much! :) No background check necessary. I know you are a genuinely, wonderful person! :) Dont know if i'd ever make it out your way tho. But who knows what the future holds. :)
Hey, the offer still holds until I pass. You should plan a trip down here and take a trip on the wonderful side! And you can drive.

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Hey, the offer still holds until I pass. You should plan a trip down here and take a trip on the wonderful side! And you can drive.

Who knows maybe one day it'll happen. :) It would be so fun to meet you and yours and everyone else. :)

You want me to drive what ? ?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yes i can drive. :)
Well, if you come down and you should, you'll stay. Really would love to meet you and so would the other members down here, we will find cheap a place to stay for you, what's it a 12-20 hour drive? You can stay with my wife and I until we go riding and then you can stay in my tent or motel room in separate beds. Enough time we can get you own room/tent. You would love the views.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well, if you come down and you should, you'll stay. Really would love to meet you and so would the other members down here, we will find cheap a place to stay for you, what's it a 12-20 hour drive? You can stay with my wife and I until we go riding and then you can stay in my tent or motel room in separate beds. Enough time we can get you own room/tent. You would love the views.
That totally came off wrong, I was treating you like one of the guys, SORRY! But I would love to meet you. That sounded like a pervert, not me! Sorry.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I feel like I'm not supposed to be looking

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That totally came off wrong, I was treating you like one of the guys, SORRY! But I would love to meet you. That sounded like a pervert, not me! Sorry.
Boy sounded and was really stupid

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Boy sounded and was really stupid

Hahahahahaha i didn't take anything you said wrong. Thats why i love you @Smitty335 , you are a character - And i mean that in the BEST sincerest way!! :) If i ever make it out your way i would love to meet you and your wife. Thanks for your hospitality and invite! :)

Reactions: sharp
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hahahahahaha i didn't take anything you said wrong. Thats why i love you @Smitty335 , you are a character - And i mean that in the BEST sincerest way!! :) If i ever make it out your way i would love to meet you and your wife. Thanks for your hospitality and invite! :)
After I typed it and looked at it I was horrified, you are welcome anytime!

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
After I typed it and looked at it I was horrified, you are welcome anytime!
Hahahaha i didn't take it wrong. Ive read enough of your posts to know you are a nice, kind man. :)

Thanks for the invite!! :)

Last edited:
J

JTW

Hey "Smutty", If I haven't offended her you know she's gotta be alright!! That's actually how she got her name... she's steady as an oak!

Reactions: Mudwing
Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Hey "Smutty", If I haven't offended her you know she's gotta be alright!! That's actually how she got her name... she's steady as an oak!

Hahahaha that's true smitty no need to worry, i think jtw is just the darlingest little thing ever! Hahaha :)

Last edited:
Reactions: joeymt33 and JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!