Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m thinking we should put him on an ever increasing ban, each time increases by a factor of 2 over the last one. He will be gone for a decade before you know it.
Sounds like you are itching to get rid of him permanently?

Reactions: JTW
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I’m thinking we should put him on an ever increasing ban, each time increases by a factor of 2 over the last one. He will be gone for a decade before you know it.
Na... I remember last time I imposed a post time restriction. He hated it, I could set it to like 5 mins or something. that might be worse than a ban.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I
Hey we got 5 and 6 year old browsing these here forums lets keep the word DICK at a minimum ok. I mean common guys when Im at church I cant let the old lady behind me just starting at a HUGE DICK on my phone. I mean what if the preacher walked by and saw a DICK just flopping in the .gif. I let both my 4 year old and 2 year just go to any forum they want and what if it were here and there are DICKS EVERYWHERE?! So lets just keep the DICK PICS to total sum of zero ok. I don't wanna see any one else getting banned cause their DICKS. We have a lot of great members here and we just can't be DICKS about this. So everyone calm down and lets just keep the DICKEN off to a minimum ok?! Sorry about this post I don't mean to be a HUGE DICK or anything.
I guess this means no pix of Hard Hillary or Moochelle’s man-thing?

advertisement
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I met @JTW last year at the 2017 @Takeover, could not beleave who I was standing shooting the $#it with. I would do just about anything for him. He does do some out of line stuff that I dont agree with. But hes agreat guy in person, I just delete any thing from him with a video or picture. :eek:
Welcome back @JTW

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
1E9FAAB0 FA95 492C AF25 4AC45049CCDA
It’s 8pm. I bring you @JTW

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!