JTW is finally banned..

J

JTW

Since Richard is clearly a cat person... here’s some bare kitty!

B69140D4 E91D 4FDF 87B4 1DBC801B88E5

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Censorship seems to be working well for YouTube. Seems like that’s the way of the future, be PC, follow the thought police. George Orwell and Ray Bradbury were not to far off.

“War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.” -George Orwell
Going into some one else's house and s***ting in there living room is obnoxious. If you wanna to be a Howard Stern shock jock get your own channel, don't interrupt someone else's.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Somehow this is like @JTW pleading his case to @Hondasxs

Hint, when you're bored you do have the right to remain silent, unfortunately he lacks the ability.

advertisement
Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Going into some one else's house and s***ting in there living room is obnoxious. If you wanna to be a Howard Stern shock jock get your own channel, don't interrupt someone else's.

But I’m tuned into this channel it’s very enjoyable!

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
LMAO F**k PC people! We need more Rodney types these days.
I agree @100Acre. I was at a wedding this weekend and the bride and a few of her sister-in-laws were picking all the candles off of the table centerpieces and they said they were running out of hands, my natural response was, "See how many yall can fit in your vaginas..." Apparently thats not the right response....lol

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!