Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
Well my Trail Armor skids came in yesterday. Had a dinner for one of the grand daughters last night. So not able to install them. Anyone up for helping me install while we are at Mulberry if i cant get them on tonight?

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sounds like too much of a work schedule Ragnar. :D
I think @Ragnar406 should be commended for taking the lead on this.:) Things will go a lot smoother if you have at least a loose plan. It can always be modified like telling Monte you are going to meet by the creek and then head the other way..;):cool:

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Well my Trail Armor skids came in yesterday. Had a dinner for one of the grand daughters last night. So not able to install them. Anyone up for helping me install while we are at Mulberry if i cant get them on tonight?
Couple of cold beers it will get done quickly!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I think @Ragnar406 should be commended for taking the lead on this.:) Things will go a lot smoother if you have at least a loose plan. It can always be modified like telling Monte you are going to meet by the creek and then head the other way..;):cool:
LMAO

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Took me about 4hrs doing it by myself. Course I had to lay on my back and hold the skidplates up with one hand and get the screws in with the other...lol
Get 2 guys to hold it up, 1 guys shoots screws in, I supervise and guard the beer! ;) boom its done;)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
There is no lead.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Bring extra screws.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
If someone can post a map of Mulberry I'll mark the place where we wallowed around in the water. It was south of the campground.
Was it on the Mulberry River?

advertisement
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
No, it was on a creek (I'm having trouble remembering the name). I'm not sure you can ride to the river from the campground. (legally)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
No, it was on a creek (I'm having trouble remembering the name). I'm not sure you can ride to the river from the campground. (legally)
Gotcha. Mountain Creek is a tad southeast.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
There is no lead.
@Ragnar406 may not have the title but he's stepping forward. Give him some credit young man. I don't know him personally but @Tigermark says he's a standup guy and that's good enough for me. (can't believe I said that about Tiger):eek:

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
@Ragnar406 may not have the title but he's stepping forward. Give him some credit young man. I don't know him personally but @Tigermark says he's a standup guy and that's good enough for me. (can't believe I said that about Tiger):eek:
He is a stand up guy, I've rode with him at Mulberry before. I think you've got your knickers in a knot and lost your sense of humor somewhere along the way.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am sure we can help you knock it out pretty quick. I don't remember exactly how long it took me to do but it was not bad - I used ramps to raise up the Honda and slide underneath. A better way would be to tilt to the side as they show in the videos but I was not going to do that by myself... I can bring my ramps if needed.

Reactions: GlockMeister
advertisement