Multi July N.W.Arkansas ride

J

JTW

What did you use?
S&S fabrication... they're aluminum and while stronger. They look like hell because they've been thru hell, oh wait... two rides is all!! Trail armor would still be looking good and if I broke one they would replace it. I tried to get mine warrantied and he said to send it to him and he'd fix or replace only the cracked a-arm guards. That's fine and dandy. But why send them in when I can weld them myself. So, what's the point of a 5 year warranty if it's not no questions asked on a skid and it doesn't cover major deformation? It might crack but it won't "break" so I have to ship it all in to have it welded???

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Thank you, she loves working out in the shop. 6 years old and loves to count all the washers and screws.
Awesome, and save those screws and washers for posterity. She looks like she's telling you there's something wrong because there's parts left, lol.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
advertisement
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm loaded up too. Had to run down and get some new steer tires after work today...right side had a dryrot crack 1/2 in deep. Didn't feel like blowing a steer tire 6 hrs from home.
20170712 204050

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm loaded up too. Had to run down and get some new steer tires after work today...right side had a dryrot crack 1/2 in deep. Didn't feel like blowing a steer tire 6 hrs from home.View attachment 48751
No kidding, good thing you spotted that. Very cool truck too!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
S&S fabrication... they're aluminum and while stronger. They look like hell because they've been thru hell, oh wait... two rides is all!! Trail armor would still be looking good and if I broke one they would replace it. I tried to get mine warrantied and he said to send it to him and he'd fix or replace only the cracked a-arm guards. That's fine and dandy. But why send them in when I can weld them myself. So, what's the point of a 5 year warranty if it's not no questions asked on a skid and it doesn't cover major deformation? It might crack but it won't "break" so I have to ship it all in to have it welded???
Good thing trail armor has that awesome warranty too. Cause they've been known to split more than once. I'll keep my aluminum.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
It's always easier doing stuff in your own shop.
With my lift i knew it would be easier, just didnt think i would have time to get them installed.
Got to say the boss did wash the truck and pack all our cloths. So that made it possible for me to have the time to install. Not sure what i would do without her around!

advertisement